Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
    Post Thanks / Like

Organizing by Rose

Being new to crocheting I really have very little "stuff", but with the stuff anywhere between bedroom closet and the kitchen table Jim and I put our heads together and found an old kitchen table that wasn't being used and he built some cubby holes and now I have a "kinda" system! Well when I first looked at it I figured I had to go out and buy more "stuff" to fill it, but by time I went thru the bedrooms, floor by the couch. Under tables and on top of tables I realized I had more than I thought. But meanwhile I am trying to incorporate ideas in my area. What few patterns I have I do put in a folder sleeve, which of course I put in "a" folder and someday perhaps it will grow up enough to go into a binder! My favorite is where I keep my hooks. I took an empty vinegar bottle cut down, draped it with an upcycled pair of bibs and cut a few slips in it and I store my needles and scissors in it! Easily find my needles now (cat doesn't slap them under the couch anymore!). When I want to do something, I grab the needle I need with my small scissors with darning needle and put it in one of my many gum containers, then grab one of my projects that I keep stored in either a plastic storage bag or any tote (whatever fits the project) then I go and park myself!

Organizing by Rose-th_0117130954_zps95f15d3e-1_zps3b3d2a49-jpgOrganizing by Rose-th_0117130956_zpsd135433f-jpg

Have fun everyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love your organizing results!! Amazing isn't it when you have everything in one place? Smudge likes to slap my things around too. He will knock something off the table and then sit there looking down at it as if he is expecting it to move, LOL

3. Likes missro007, tammyc77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love to see how everyone does their organizing! I can't wait to move when I get "approved" as the master bedroom has so much more room than mine does. I am going to make a special place for my crocheting stuff!!

5. Likes rosieh20, tammyc77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its amazing how much joy they can bring into your life! Independent little monsters!! Possum loves to torment me. Hate it when she looks at me does something she KNOWS she shouldn't then takes off running! And I swear they have a special sense to things. She could be outside and want in within one minute of me laying down to nap. She feels it is her responsibility to lay on my shoulder, pat my face and purr me to sleep! Have to admit I nap much better with her there!

7. Likes missro007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    And after your move Barbara, you will have to show us your results!! I'm excited for you. Right now I just have a little corner in a unused corner of the living room (long narrow room), but looking forward to "grow"! Where I haven't decided but someday!

Post Thanks / Like
    nice job! thanks for sharing....happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    That looks great! It is so much more fun when everything is organized and you can find things easily!