Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

$1. Sugar and Cream cotton yarn.

Hey just got an email from Michael's. The have Lily Sugar and cream yarn for $!. Yes, that's right folks, for one thin dollar you can have a ball of great cotton yarn for washcloths and other stuff! Cool, huh? I hope everybody has one nearby. Caro

Post Thanks / Like
    Gotta check this out. Thanks. Annette

3. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this! I went to Walmart to see if they would price match and they did not have this brand...I was really bummed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you an AARP member? You can have a 10% discount on your total purchase(sale & regular) on Tuesdays at Michael's

Post Thanks / Like
    I had to go to pet store yesterday, I needed to get out on my own. My husband usually want 1 of the boys to go with me or he goes. I told him I needed to go by myself to get out! He said well michaels is next door to pet store, he said go get what you might need at michaels or just check out their deals this week. I went to petsmart got cisco her bird bath spray, and my 3 little Chihuahuas their toy fettiche, they love cat toys especially the mice! OMG I went to michaels the had redheart yarn 1 pound for $3.50 and so much yarn on sale, I reely wanted the amigurumi 2 book but it is cheaper online. I got $30 of yarn that would've been atleast $100 or close to it. I did not realize I had no purples and some other colors. I have some cotton yarn at home and they did have some for $1 but lately I haven't been makin anything with cotton. The michaels here has awesome deals.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got some, luckily I was on my way there. Thanks for the heads up.

Judi G

8. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Always glad to be of service! My closest is 25 miles away. I don't know if I have the nerve to ask my husband to take me Sat. I probably have 30 balls of the stuff. I love to make purses amd have made a couple of summer shawls wirh it, also cat toys and swiffer mop covers. We'll see if I have the guts! Caro

Post Thanks / Like
    Just a note, I'm not sure this sale is still on. It may have been a special, so call your Micheael's to see if it's still on before you go. Sunday night, Caro

Post Thanks / Like
    I ran right out and grabbed $20 worth of yarn. Yep, that was 20 balls of yarn. I see washcloths and dishtowels and hotpads, etc., in my future. My husband had to stop me at 20 balls I got so excited about the sale

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you could take advantage of the sale. Husbands are such stick-in-the-muds aren't they! Caro