Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Question

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Me2la, how do I post my pretty name tag so that others can see it? ...I want them all to see what you made for me but I don't know how! It was such a nice thing for you to do for me, I am proud of it! Also to everyone else: I may not be on here for a few days...I have something I need to do before the time creeps up on me and it isn't done. But I will be back soon! Happy crocheting while I am gone.

Post Thanks / Like
    On this link, on page 2 ,there are instuctions from Anne on how to do your name tag. Lawana

Post Thanks / Like
    If you will go to your settings (link in upper right hand corner), then you will see a list of options on the left hand side of the page. One says "edit signature" then you can add a picture to your signature line. Be sure to click insert signature picture once it is uploaded to the site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    If you will go to your settings (link in upper right hand corner), then you will see a list of options on the left hand side of the page. One says "edit signature" then you can add a picture to your signature line. Be sure to click insert signature picture once it is uploaded to the site.
    Thank You! That is so much easier than the way I did it. Lawana