Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  94
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Weather reports 2

The weather here is still very cool in the 30s at night and early mornings gets up to almost 50s in afternoon. Can almost freeze a cup of water in the mornin, probably could threw the night

Post Thanks / Like
    It has been pretty cold here, too. We have only had a dusting of snow so far this year though.

3. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    i'm watchin the weather report here now it is supposed to be in the 60s during the afternoon and 35-37 during the night! I am glad it is warming up a little, it was freezing since this year started, not good for the oranges and other winter crops. I'm glad to hear from you! Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am in the Missouri Ozarks and today they are saying we'll get close to 60 degrees and sunny all day long! I am hitting the shower then I am going to OPEN my windows and get some fresh air in this place! Smudge is sleeping in the sunlight.

6. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It is sunshine and blue skies here today but cold 37 and the high is supposed to be 52. After all the rain the last 2 days of sunshine is wonderful. I like it to be cold in Winter and not this cold one day and Spring the next day. The flowers are going to get bit if this keeps up. Down into the 20s at night.

8. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, our wonderful 80 degree weather turned to rain and yesterday morning it was 48. Talk about being cold! I could not get warm! That is just wrong to go from 80 to 48 all in one day. I knew it wouldn't last but hey take it down a few days at a time please! Today is nice it is in the 60's so we aren't freezing today but my goodness! I don't see how ya'all handle being so cold all the time until spring! Ya'all have my sympahties!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

10. Likes amanda, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Feel so bad for you poor BarnySue oh damn!! BarbySue this is Landon's fault now she has put this in my mind!!! Back to you poor thing one day of 48 maybe you need to vacation in the tropics to get away from the killer cold!!! lol

12. Likes amanda, Landon, BarbySue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smarty! When you are use to 85 degrees and then it drops to 48 holy moly it is cold! Yes, I'm being a baby and I know it and yes, I'm spoiled and I know it. That is why I moved to FLORIDA! LOL
    Barby Sue

14. Likes amanda, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well cold weather is nothing that waterproof shoes, sweat pants, long underwear, flannels, mittens, scarves, hats, sweaters, winter parkas and lots of hot food can't fix, LOL

16. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OH MY! I just bought a coat last year...well it is a light coat, it wouldn't make it in ya'all weather but it is good enough for here. Long underwear??? no such thing where I live. I do own a couple of sweaters, sweatshirts, and sweatpants though. Gloves are what we wear to protect our hands on the motorcycle not so much for keeping warm. I've been spoiled to our weather so long I couldn't deal with the cold ya'all deal with on a daily basis. You are hands down the toughest people I know! I'm a sissy and I admit it!
    Barby Sue

18. Likes amanda liked this post