Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  14
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

New NCIS episode on tonight!!! Yeah HAH!!

Did yawl watch last weeks? I cried so hard at the end!! New episode tonight, can't wait!!

2. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    good one...the continuation is good too.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is nice to know there are some new episodes, Thanks a lot..I am so sick of seeing the same ones over and over, some I think I good recite by memory.. I still see some with Kaitlin in them, now that is old.

What happened that made you cry, I missed it...

Post Thanks / Like
    The directors wife was killed and so was Zeva's father.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad to know I am not the only NCIS aholic. I also watch NCIS Los Angeles, CSI, CSI NY and CSI Miami until they took it off the air. When you miss one, you can usually to to ther website and watch it online. Just go to CBS TV Network Primetime, Daytime, Late Night and Classic Television Shows and check it out!

7. Likes Anaisa, Landon, mb1031 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even thought I do enjoy the above shows, I really am into watching criminal minds...it's so strange how one person can go to the extreme where as another person under the same circumstances fights not to. Don't get me wrong, I am not talking about mental illnesses, I am stating how some people can use their 'bad' situations to inflict pain on others, whereas others who have undergone unbelievable suffering, looks at it as a sad but learning tool to grow and not cause others to the same pain.

9. Likes Landon, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wait to be able to see these!! I love NCIS...I want to eventually be able to sit down and watch every episode (not in one night of course), but back to back from season one!!

11. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like CM too, I think it is fascinating. Sometimes, though, they are too rough for me to digest. But for the most part, I really enjoy it. Enjoy really isn't the right word, I find it very interesting and I love it when they get the bad guys. I like how the characters are developed and how they interact with each other.

Did yawl know that all those small photos that are in the background, like when you see the shot of the entire team, I think those are all pictures of famous criminals. I have seen Airlene Wournos, John Wayne Gacy, Dahmer, Una bomber guy is in there, the cousins who murdered I think 11 women, their pictures are in there.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree w/ you Landon; some of it is hard to swallow; sadly it's based on the 'truth'; I can only imagine what the turn over is for that kind of job...I believe 5 years is considered burnt out...but if you make it through that year people stay in that line of work of a long time. Grimm tries to make the dimented more excusable, by saying they are some time of 'faery tale' creature...they said a canibal was one...but sadly it's humans gone way wrong.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can watch NCIS all day long every day and not get tired of it. I even leave my Tues. night crochet group early to get home in time to see the new episodes.....The girls get a kick out of that one, but I don't care if the laugh at me for it, I just love it and you don't see as many re-runs of the newer episodes as the older ones. Long live NCIS!!! lol.
    Judi G

15. Likes Landon liked this post