Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  27
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Jacksonville, Florida, but hate it. BAMA native
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool FAYE! I'm Baack!

Hey Faye!
    I'm all rested up & feeling better, ready to play! Have you missed me? I've missed being here with everyone. Glad to be at least a shell of myself, even though it took longer than I expected. Thanks everyone for your thoughts & your prayers. I needed them. Chronic pain is hard on a person. If you don't take proper care of yourself, it just makes bad matters worse. That is what happened to me during the Holidays. Never again. I will not over do like that again. As women, we all have to take care of ourselves better.
    Hugs, Jane

2. Likes billiebob, jennlee, boopie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, welcome back.

4. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad to hear that you are doing so much better!

6. Likes janie mae, GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, you two. I'm feeling a bit better. I have really missed every body.
    Hugs, jane

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back

9. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad you are back and feeling better. Missed you!

11. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Did I miss you?? Who are you again?? roflmao Ok, sorry I couldn't resist!! Of course you silly girl I missed you and I still miss Armybrat. The loss of her husband must have really set her back. Oh yeah, back to you Jane what are you working on? All this time off means you have made lots of things. Pictures!!!

13. Likes janie mae, Carolyn1953 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, Faye, I really haven't been crocheting much. I had started a Jacob's Lad'der in Super Saver "Frosty Green". Since I'm doing it in one color, I'm working BLO but I have only done about 16 rows, course I am making it bigger. I started with 393 chains. I have stopped on it because I have that wedding March 16 to do the Lovers Lace for the gift. I am also 16 rows into it. I have really just rested more than anything. I had too. I was in bad shape, Girl. If I'd kept on like I was going for much longer, you might have been wearing your favorite RED dress to my funeral & having yourself a good old time. LOL. Really, my pain was out of control. I had to rest. As it is, I sleep 2-3 hrs before my pain wakes me up, so I always feel tired. During the Holidays, I forced myself to stay awake even more & I lost my upper hand on my pain. Never again.
    Hugs, Jane

Post Thanks / Like
    Well you silly girl!! I would be really mad at you if you had died on me!!! Pay attention to your body and STOP!!! I don't want to have to come there and put you to bed but I can!!!

16. Likes janie mae liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That would be funny to see you try! Your crippled up knee trying to wrestle my crippled up back & neck into bed. Heck, maybe we better put that on pay per view & sell tickets 'cause we'd probably be funnier than the 3 stooges. That or we'd both get hurt. Maybe I just better behave. Where are ya'll all getting these cute signs you are putting at the bottom of your posts? I want one.
    Hugs, Jane

18. Likes GrammaJoe, Magnolia Blossom liked this post