Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone belong to this?

I found a cool site for free crochet patterns. You have to register to be able to download patterns and I did..they have lots of free patterns..very cool

here is the link

Free Crochet Patterns

2. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup-I do! I think I belong to just about every site that has free patterns!! I love free!!! I'm sure there are people on here that don't know the site! Thanks for posting!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol..my list of free site are growing day by day. I have them saved in favorites..but they are sort of unorganized right now..I have to re organize things and make some new folders..lol. I can barely see where I want to go..lol.

5. Likes boopie, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a pay as you go internet right now, and I share it w/ my daughter who lives on her computer; so I don't really get a lot of stuff; sometimes I end up dry camping; but thanks for sharing...hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    I too have several sites for free patterns on my favourites list. Lion Brand is one of my favourites. I also have Red Heart, and Bernat and Lily. My other source of patterns has been one of the local thrift stores in my town. I get copies of crochet magazines, plastic canvas magazines (another hobby) and pay about fifty cents an issue. I also search these stores for donated yarn. I just finished a pale green baby afghan tonight made from yarn I found at our local Goodwill store for $2.00.

8. Likes GrammaJoe, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by me2la View Post
    Lol..my list of free site are growing day by day. I have them saved in favorites..but they are sort of unorganized right now..I have to re organize things and make some new folders..lol. I can barely see where I want to go..lol.
    aww i feel special, you posted my name on your blog

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL Trenarah hon..that is your signature that I have uploaded on my photo bucket account..lol..I didn't understand what you where talking about at first..but yeah..YOU are there with me! hugs!

11. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I belong to that site, but thanks a lot, you would be suprized at the free sites out there.. Some are fairly small but have some good patterns..

13. Likes Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I finished another baby afghan last night. Blue and white this time. It was made of finer yarn, frustrating for me and I had let it sit far too long. So I picked it up Thursday and decided no new projects until it was done. I finished the boarder last night, now I can look through my patterns and yarn and decide not the next project to work on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Omg..yep I am going pattern crazy at the moment..I have been wanting to do everything I see and NOTHING is getting done..I am going off here right now..to work on the baby blanket for my niece..(posted in groups) I have to cook some food to ..late night tonight I think..lol