Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

How to use a photo hosting site and this forum

Go to post below..to find my blog and a Tutorial on how to use a photo hosting site and this or other forums..kk
    Last edited by me2la; 01-13-2013 at 08:05 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok..I finally did it..Omg..I thought I deleted the whole thing..boy oh boy am I out of practice..anyway ..you can go HERE

It has a tutorial already up for adding photos...

Oh and btw..if you can't see the images I posted on the blog..click them they will enlarge.

Post Thanks / Like
    way cool; thanks for writing it up and helping...happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not a problem..I like to help..this one I dare say had me pulling at my hair a little as I hadn't done a tutorial in years..I just hope it is understandable..and helpful..then it is all good. I will be putting up some other stuff..such as how to copy and paste and do some other things on the computer..so you can save the link and check back in a few days to see what I put up..kk. Hugs and YES..Happy Crocheting!

5. Likes Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for trying. I signed up for photobucket. Still struggling. Feel awful after all you tried to do. Was at it for almost 2 hours . Try again tomorrow maybe. It is just me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammaJoe View Post
    Thanks for trying. I signed up for photobucket. Still struggling. Feel awful after all you tried to do. Was at it for almost 2 hours . Try again tomorrow maybe. It is just me.

What are you having a problem doing hon..maybe if you tell I can figure out how to get you to do it. don't give up cause I know you can do it..

8. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great job me2la!! I am going to book mark your blog, so when I have my next "senior" moment I can check it out! I can NEVER remember which link to post to get the pics. Like yesterday, I ended up using flicker, changing pics size, saving on my computer, then putting on form. I knew there was a easier way, but wasn't in the right frame of mind to be sensible! Then after fighting with it all day, I remembered that for some reason I am unable to anything like that from my Windows 8 and have to switch back to my desktop top. Am hoping it is a clinch that they fix because I really do like my windows 8.
    Oh by the way, you should really put your blog address down with your signature, then that way I won't have to look for your bookmark in my bookmarks! Really need to get more organized!

10. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so Much Rosie..I forgot all about using a the signature thingy..OH and btw..MY mom's name was Rose..I have a niece who I adore who is name after her I call rosie..also my darling daughter is Avelyn Elizabeth Rose..My mom was a good person..I loved her dearly and she is been gone now 27 years but I still love and miss her..she taught me lots of stuff..and especially one great thing..CROCHETING..lol. Thanks again and glad you like the blog..I will be adding to it..I want to have it up as a guide to help others..I have over the years..found lots of people that are willing to learn about the computer but don't know how or where to get help..now I can help out...BIG HUGS Anne

12. Likes rosieh20 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Anne! I figured out how to do it on my own-but I don't think that's how I did it! But I'm sure I will use the tutorial!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for your help with posting a photo. You are much more professional than I am. I tried to help but when I look at what I posted, I probably need to delete my "help" because even I cannot read everything I wrote. I really should have typed it... but... my program for Word Perfect doesn't work any more. I miss it so much! I guess I need an updated Word Perfect program. I apologize for my writing. I wonder if I can go back and edit it and delete the whole thing? I will have to try your instructions now! Thanks again. You are a very thoughtful person! I don't have a George in my life, he must have been a wonderful friend. lol and keep up the good work!