Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
    Post Thanks / Like

my craft books & magazines

This is only a small part of my craft magazines and books. There is more in the garage in the old wall cabinets! I love my craft books and mags! I don't need to subscribe to any more. Attachment 2740Attachment 2741Attachment 2742 There are magazines in each one of the totes and the pull-out drawers too. I have plenty if information and patterns in these books! The smaller stack is sitting on my couch because I have been looking at them.
    Last edited by redhead; 01-13-2013 at 10:23 AM.

2. Likes billiebob, libertylady64, GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow! Nice organization skills too...I had a set of books shy three and had to donate them to the library...my collection is very small.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of books.. I have about this many ..We live by Veteren Home and they love taking some, I take a f ew needles & yarn at times ,there face says enough.
    iLike the box's on your shelves Do you make Valentines items ? Any sew/ quilt magazines?? Keep using those needlles xoxo

5. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I so know what I want for Valentines day. I am on a diet and my hubby can now get me a subscription to some magazines..that would be great. I love seeing yours and I yet to own any. Since I just recently started to crochet again, I don't have any and need to have some..lol. Which reminds me..I go shopping again on friday..going to go right to the craft section in walmart..YARN and Magazines are going on TOP of my shopping list..lol

7. Likes N/A, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What magazines do you subscribe to?? I get Crochet Today and Crochet World!

9. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Who is the darling baby in the picture? Girl, you are on an organizing mission!! You GO, Girl!!!

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    me21a You have no magazines ????? I have x tra of crocheting type ? & pattern- P L U S -- ---- sewing/ quilting allso.. LET ME KNOW & FREEEE shipping (on-me)
    Use private message?? LOL Susan M.J