Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  17
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

LOOK what I learned how to do (with pattern)

My darling husband has been teaching me how to make pdf files..and for those of you here that don't know what that is, it is a file type (portable document file) but with the help of my paint shop pro and a little knowledge of file types..I copied a file I had from a book on blocks. I am going to show you all the block with the pattern..and also for those of you who have adobe reader and can use a pdf file..I will attach it as pdf.

Here is the pattern and picture:

LOOK what I learned how to do (with pattern)

Here is pdf:

Attachment 2735

Post Thanks / Like
    this is going to open up a whole new door for me on patterns..because now if they are not pdf's or I can't copy them from a source file..(online) I can still create it as a pdf file and save it to my computer..I know this all sounds confusing ..but it is like you see a file online such as on a blog..and it doesn't have a pattern attached..I can now create one to save without printing the page out..thus saving ink and space.

3. Likes Landon, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    my husband also found me a book online that is 300 blocks crocheted. It is a pdf file and what is so nice about it..it teaches basic stitches and also teaches how to use a graph or chart like above..NOW I didn't know how to do that..it is pretty easy to follow so guess what else I can do now..lol. I love this place..it is a sure inspiration on learning for me..I am having a ball!

oh and btw..if anyone that uses Adobe Reader and wants the pdf of the book I have..pm me your email address and I will send the file to you..kk..

5. Likes Carynjoyb, Landon, Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to have it!! [email]Landon_Eason@yahoo.com[/email] Is it for righties and lefties too?

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure ..but I will send it off to you today..kk. All I know it does have lots of squares in it. I believe the diagrams are for righties..sorry..but I think they can be re versed, as they are pretty simple. dang it all..now you got me thinking again..lol..this could be dangerous..lmao! I am just wondering if I take image in psp if I can re do them some how for lefties..I am having so much fun here, I love getting brain storms..lol.

8. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ping you got MAIL!!!

10. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would also like to have it. Thank You. mamabearklb@wmconnect.com
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

12. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok Ladies..l.am so sorry but ..I am having a problem sending this file as it is too big to share via email unless you have a gmail account ..there is a way to do thru gmail..but the recipients have to have gmail. It is free...but I am working on another way to do it right now I know I can use a file hosting site..then send the link. I know that my hubby also go it online but he is sleeping and don't know where he got it from..would just be easier for me to re upload it anyway. Going to go up load it a site right now..kk will be back.

14. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    cute; I enjoy graphs vs writing instructions....

16. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a gmail account. It is [email]eason.landon.clary@gmail.com[/email]
    I am still waiting on Donna to stop by after church. I am thinking they should be by any time now.