Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  14
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Great ways to use up some scraps...

These projects are perfect for anyone that has lots of scraps and a short attention span like I do...
    Great ways to use up some scraps...-audreysbootcuffs-jpg
    Boot Cuffs...saw a picture online had to try a pair, my youngest loves them.
    Great ways to use up some scraps...-headband1-jpgGreat ways to use up some scraps...-100_3384-jpg
    A pattern I found online "Three Strands Crochet Headband" Three Strands Crochet Headband - Crochet Me I altered her pattern by making a chain to fit the girls' head (95, 75), then sc a few (15), more chain (65, 45), sc a few (15) at end for two rows then sewed the ends together instead of having to tie it. Super simple, super quick.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great idea! Thanks for sharing with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    i hate to throw away any of my unused yarn--it costs too much. great ideas!

Post Thanks / Like
    cute cute cute....happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the share and link.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am such a hoarder when it comes to yarn. I have way more than any one person should ever be allowed to have...LOL. My daughter always steers me away from the yarn aisles, "No yarn, mommy!"

7. Likes Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I also have WAY more yarn--and fabric--than any one person should ever be allowed to have. I've been using some of my yarn stash in the following way. Using a P hook and 5 or 6 strands of yarn( maybe 2 strands would be like baby yarn)I am crocheting a rug--all single crochet, and each strand of yarn a different color. The rug is 6 ft long(of course it won't get any longer) and 3 ft wide. It is turning out very nice. It's a project for me while I am at our cabin 500 mi. away. When we get back up there, maybe I'll be able to post a pic.

9. Likes Trenarah, andjen7374 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL...I have the perfect solution for all your extra yarn that you don't need..SEND IT TO ME..lol..I NEVER have enough..lol...just kidding..you don't need to send it to me..but I am trying to get a good supply in again..NEVER say you have more than one person needs..there is NO such Thing! lmao!

11. Likes Trenarah, andjen7374 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by me2la View Post
    LOL...I have the perfect solution for all your extra yarn that you don't need..SEND IT TO ME..lol..I NEVER have enough..lol...just kidding..you don't need to send it to me..but I am trying to get a good supply in again..NEVER say you have more than one person needs..there is NO such Thing! lmao!
    IIIIIII don't knooow...I have quite a bit. My sister used to work for an auctioneer and she would always grab up whatever came in. One time she bought me 10, yes 10 full boxes. I have 8 + totes full. Not small totes, the long, deep ones...that doesn't even include the misc. "balls" I have, the large garbage bag I donated to a local nursing home and another large garbage bag I gave to a friend...let's just say, I don't NEED to buy any for a while. Oh, I am always on the lookout for a good deal...and do occasionally have to satisfy that urge to buy a new "gotta have" color. Yes, I am addicted. They say admission is the first step to recovery, but I'm not too sure I want to over come this particular addiction...hahahahaha.

13. Likes N/A, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by andjen7374 View Post
    IIIIIII don't knooow...I have quite a bit. My sister used to work for an auctioneer and she would always grab up whatever came in. One time she bought me 10, yes 10 full boxes. I have 8 + totes full. Not small totes, the long, deep ones...that doesn't even include the misc. "balls" I have, the large garbage bag I donated to a local nursing home and another large garbage bag I gave to a friend...let's just say, I don't NEED to buy any for a while. Oh, I am always on the lookout for a good deal...and do occasionally have to satisfy that urge to buy a new "gotta have" color. Yes, I am addicted. They say admission is the first step to recovery, but I'm not too sure I want to over come this particular addiction...hahahahaha.

Addiction you say..it is the happiest addiction I ever had..lol. I can't wait to nice weather here to hit the yard sales and such..have a feeling I will get lots there..been checking our local thrift stores..NOTHING..can you believe that..what in the world is going on..NOBODY wants to put there supplies in Thrift stores anymore..I think all you ladies need to take extra's to your local consignment shops..so ppl like me can go get it..lol.. awww it is just a thought..lol

15. Likes N/A, Trenarah, andjen7374 liked this post