Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Mosiac crochet

Post Thanks / Like

Mosiac crochet

Anybody else playing with Lily Chin's mosiac crochet? I have both the video class and just got the book. It has some great ideas for texture and colorwork. Usually done for afghans, but you can use it for scarves, shawls, sweaters, jackets as well. I'm making a purse in different shades of denim with Sugar and Cream cotton in cream that has mottled blue and brown in it and will use vintage buttons. Also doing a scarf in Caron Simply Soft in Navy and gray, may add some pink too. It's a lot of fun, you can do just about any geometric design you want with it. Caro

2. Likes rosieh20, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my gosh! Another beautiful stitch that I have to add to my bucket list...geeze hope I live long enough to master them all!! LOVE IT!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have watched the video, it is very pretty when worked. I have done a couple things using two different colored yarns and it isn't so bad as long as you aren't in a hurry to get the project finished, as it went a little slower for me. But I am sure it is just like any thing else, once you practice you get faster.

Good luck, and let us know how you like it.
    Judi G