Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Pet Pictures

Post Thanks / Like

Pet Pictures

Ya got 'em, show 'em!!

Here's my hairy little noodle butt, LOL His name is Smudge and I adopted him from a Humans Society Shelter in St. Louis this January 11 years ago.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2669[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2670[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2671[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2672[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2673[/ATTACH]

I took the very first picture of him the day I brought him home, I couldn't believe how nicely he posed for me!!

Are you thinking does all this kitty do is sleep? LOL Pretty much, cats sleep on an average 18 hours a day I have read.

Who are your pets?
    Attached Images Attached Images Pet Pictures-6montholdbaby-jpg Pet Pictures-beautifuleyes-jpg Pet Pictures-nappingbaby-jpg Pet Pictures-prettyboy-jpg Pet Pictures-sleepingsmudge-jpg 

2. Likes GrammaJoe, Trenarah, AmberMuffinz liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Landon I love love your kitty!

4. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    He's my pooter butt, thank you, Grammajoe! He brings me much joy and laughter, I would be lost without him, silly stinker that he is, LOLOL

I found a couple of more pictures I have of him. He loves the sun and moves around as the Sun gets higher in the sky and the sunny spots move around my living room, LOL
    All his white fur just glows in the sunlight.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2675[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2676[/ATTACH]

I am a mean mommie, I swiped his basket to use for my yarn stash, I owe him a napping blanket all of his own, LOL It's on my ever growing crochet list!
    Attached Images Attached Images Pet Pictures-nappinginwindow-jpg Pet Pictures-nappingkitty-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon! I love him!! I have my birds but they are not as good as your cat

7. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    What kind of birds do you have, Larissa? Birds fascinate me! How many do you have? What did you name them and how old are they?

Post Thanks / Like
    Pet Pictures-monet-jpgHere is a pic of our toy poodle, Monet II. She is still a puppy at 8 months, and keeps us very busy. A very high energy little thing. We got her after we lost our other poodle who was 17 years old. Our other poodle's name was "Monet" so we named our new little baby Monet II, because I knew my hubby would call her that anyway, lol. My daughter calls her "the perpetual poodle."
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

10. Likes GrammaJoe, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Landon! I have 3 lovebirds and 4 budgerigars. They are about 5-6 yo. They have names

12. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a nice toy poodle! I bet she is sweet

14. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I posted pics in my intro thread but I have three birds - Zen, Sam, and Neelix. Zen is prolly around 15 years old now, he's also the one in my avatar pic. I got him when he was 10 years old (what I was told) from a bird shop, a girl dropped him off there because she was going away to college. I wasn't even going to get a bird but he kept letting me pet him and when asked about him the lady was surprised because he "hates everyone." He's definitely MY baby <3

Pet Pictures

Samirah I got off of Craigslist. I wanted a companion for Zen while I was in school (I was in high school when I got him) - even if they didn't get along it still pays to have another so they can talk to each other and whatever. She has a messed up foot and was pretty skinny when I got her. Apparently she came from a backyard breeder who gave her to the lady I got her from in a paper bag. While she's still not hand tame after the few years she's been here, I'm okay with that. At least she has a loving home now with someone who cares about her. (she has lots of pinnies on her head in this pic)

Pet Pictures

Neelix was the only bird I got as a baby. I lost my ferret before I got him and was really longing for another companion. I was saving up toys and a cage, setting it up for the day that I would be able to get another bird. It was some time before I got him but I found his ad on craigslist with his brothers and sisters. The lady lived near my mom too. I didn't have enough to pay for him, and his sisters were even more because they were cinnamons (a color mutation.) Well I talked to the lady on the phone and explained that a lot of my money went towards my ferrets vet bills when he was sick. She dropped the price for me and once she met me she said I could pick any bird I wanted, even though initially she was selling the cinnamons for more. She was very very nice and I got to spend quite some time there picking out my new friend. He's a clown and a trouble maker.

Pet Pictures

Sorry if that's a lot of text lol. I get carried away heh.

16. Likes GrammaJoe, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    They are all beautiful! What are pinnies? Do they all talk? How many cages do you have? Do they all get along? They are all so beautiful!! I LOVE their colours, they are magnificent!