Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

to use a tag in your signature

Ok ladies..I am going to try to write down a mini tutorial for you all..so bare with me please..lol

first thing..you have to have your tag downloaded to your computer.
    to do this..first make a file in documents..if you can do this..it is easy..go to start ..then to documents..on top of page it should say.."make new folder"..make one..name it what ever you want ..like Mom's stash..ect..(just so it is easy to find)

after you have that complete (this will work for any image..not just tags..but other images on the net) go to your image you want saved..hoover over the image..and then RIGHT click with your mouse..a menu will appear....click on "save as"..and a box will open..then look (browse) for the file..it will be in Documents..and the click the file open..then hit ..save button on the bottom of the box that opened..and bam..you save it.

Now to make it a signature..first..go to settings(on top of page of crochet talk)..click settings..on the right side of your profile settings..you will see Edit Signature..click it..it will take you ito another box..at the bottom under where you write it has a option..you use option 2..browse..now..a box will open..browse the same way you did when you saved the image..and find it..click to open it and it will come up. it will say like img and img in brackets inside but that is what is suppose to do..image is below the box..it is right and normal ...then under the box where you type..(but you don't have to type..it says "save signature..click it..and bam you are done.

I will be on tomorrow night I promise..I am going to try to write down how to save a image on photo hosting such as Photo bucket. (it is free to use by the way) and write a tutorial on how to make a image appear in your text..or post as it where..I will work one up later on ...and even do a screen shot or two if my computer co operates..(had a problem with it the other night ..lol)

Oh and just as a tip..before you try to do any of this..print a copy of this or write down the instructions..so when you are doing it you can refer to it on paper..because it is very confusing having too many windows open at once..kk. Good luck and see ya all soon.
    Last edited by me2la; 01-11-2013 at 06:33 PM.

2. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank you again for mine, for the help and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anaisa..you are more than welcome hon...I am happy to do anything to help and also love to make stuff so it is a blessing for me to be able to do this.

5. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol..my only regret today is that I shouldn't have lifted so much..got to go find my heating pad..man oh man..,my BUTT hurts..lol (actually it is my hips but they are connected right..lol)

7. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe it's the weather, I'm exhausted...I've tired and tired to crochet, or even make graphs but I just can't do it....the last thing I did was make a quick dinner, usually my hubby cooks but I had an idea for leftovers, and I it just pushed me over the edge...sighs....hope my disability isn't getting the better of me....too soon too soon...lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I got lucky and my son in law had ordered pizza..total blessing for me not to have to stand tonight..so now I am going to go curl up.

10. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ohh with a crocheted snuggie? LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    no I wish..I have crochet some in the past..but don't have them anymore..need some new ones..after I get everything else made..lol..(I have tons to crochet yet)..lol

13. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've made and given away two, then my sister gave me a store bought one....but like you, I have a few things I need to do first...happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by me2la View Post
    lol..my only regret today is that I shouldn't have lifted so much..got to go find my heating pad..man oh man..,my BUTT hurts..lol (actually it is my hips but they are connected right..lol)
    sorry your in pain, what was you lifting?