Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8

Post Thanks / Like

Long time crocheter, first time "forum-er"

Hi! I have never been on a forum before...
    My daughter recently talked me into posting some of my crochet projects on Facebook and a cousin-in-law and fellow crocheter saw them and sent me an invite to join here.
    I have been crocheting since I was about 12, my Grandma taught me. My youngest daughter is trying to learn as well. She is 9, the only problem is, she is right handed and I am a lefty. I tried putting her in front of me, but she would rather sit beside me, so she is learning left handed...she is doing pretty good, too. Made her first chain just this week...all by herself!
    My oldest says she doesn't have the patience to learn...she's 15...so what does that tell you...lol.

2. Likes GrammaJoe, Kathy B., Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I make only doileis

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jen, Glad you joined us. I didn't know that you crochet too and when I seen your things on facebook that you posted, I just had to invite you. I love the slippers you crocheted. especially the boots. Everyone loves to see pictures of what everyone crochets, so feel free to post yours. we would love to see them. If you are looking for a special pattern or need help with something, just ask and someone is sure to know. On here you will meet a terrific bunch of people, their all great. Kathy ( ps, I must warn you, this forum is addictive...lol )
    Last edited by Kathy B.; 01-11-2013 at 11:30 AM.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

5. Likes GrammaJoe, Trenarah, andjen7374 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome....happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    hi welcome, i agree with kathy the forum is addictive, lol what is one more addiction, i have a few, new stitchs, new patterns, making a smile on the person that recieves the item, and this place, i love it here, lots of friendly heart warming people. keep that hook moving and making smiles.
    Last edited by Trenarah; 01-15-2013 at 09:57 PM.

8. Likes Kathy B., andjen7374 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you decided to join us! This is a really great group, as you will soon see!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jen, welcome to the forums!