Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Just Me

Post Thanks / Like

Just Me

I'm just me..plain and simple..I love crochet and have been crocheting since I was 8 yrs old. I had a broken leg and couldn't go out to play with other kids..so I asked my grandmother to teach me to crochet..and NOW I am teaching my 7 yr old Great Granddaughter how to crochet. Yep, great granddaughter..I am now 61 yrs old. I'm disabled so now I try to crochet all the time...trying to learn new things myself. I have one cat and she is a joy to me. She keeps me company and she's just like an alarm clock...

I'm really a nut..no really...I'm from Ohio...the Buckeye state 8)

2. Likes Anaisa, Landon, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello justme... Ha ha, no really, welcome BethH. Mary from Melbourne Australia here. Welcome and enjoy Crochet Talk. I love the forum. The guys here are ab fab. I just know you'll love them too.
    (ps: I'm a nut too... Join the 'Nut' club. Ha ha)
    Cheers
    Mary

4. Likes GrammaJoe, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, BethH, and Welcome!!

I am Landon, a newbie to crocheting.
    <<<Please, meet my kitty, I named him Smudge!
    If you have pictures of your work and your little kitty, we'd LOVE to see them!!
    That is very awesome that you are teaching your Great GrandDaughter!!
    How cool is that??

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

6. Likes Maryd. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Love that your GGD is learning to crochet. Super! Good friends, conversation and ideas to be found here. Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! everybody.I am Mangaiyarkarasi.I have been crochetting for the past 2-3 years, when ever I find time.I am intrested to know about tunissian crochet.Can somebody let me know where can I learn?I would like to take up as a full time,since I have retired from my job.Hence I would have more time with me to interact with all of you.

9. Likes Anaisa, Maryd. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Howdies to BethH and mangaiyrkarasi...welcome and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Warning! Warning! Hi! Just Me! From one Buckeye to another, Welcome! I'm from North Ridgeville, near Cleveland. Welcome, Mangaiyrkarasi! Just to let you both know this site can be addictive. The people are friendly, funny, and very helpful. I'm 65 and taught myself to crochet over 40 years ago when my kids were little. I am learning new crochet stitches and new crochet words. I too want to learn the Tunisian stitch. This is a fantastic site! Judy
    Last edited by justplainjudy; 01-11-2013 at 09:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi!! Welcome to the Forum. I make only doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you all so much..... @nicholasdaniel, I know exactly where North Ridgeville is. I was born and raised right in Elyria and lived in North Ridgeville when I 12-13..

I use to have lots of pictures on my computer...especially of my cat..but that computer died last month and now I have to start over...may be able to pull everything off the old computer when I get enough moolah saved up..8)

I'm also wanting to learn about Tunisian crochet, I'll do it or die trying. hehehe...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here on the site with us!