Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  25
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What is everyone doing today?

Every Friday I go food shopping..usually in the morning. I take coupons and usually shop at Walmart. Later this after noon ..more early evening my sister and her family are coming to visit. I will get to see my niece and my grand niece also. Love them both..and my grand niece is just a little over a year old..she was born on my birthday..Nov 3rd..she is such a little cutie pie. She has a old brother also..so when the kids are here I am a happy Auntie..lol. I have lots to do this morning in way of getting things done ..so I will be popping in thru out the day today..I hope what ever you are doing ..you have a great day!

2. Likes GrammaJoe, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning, Anne!!

I have my psychotherapy appointment and after that I will also be going to Walmart to pick up a few things, then back home where I will be working on my hat.

I hope everyone has a super Friday today!! XOXOX

Post Thanks / Like
    Fridays I take my Mom out for the Day of hair, medical appointment, groceries, shopping etc. Busy day out for a home body like me. LOL Have a good one everyone!

5. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww, that is really sweet of you to do! I hope you have a good one too!

7. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Today I am working on replenishing my baby afghan stock. I along with my local crochet group just sent 22 afghans, 5 hat and scarf sets and 18 individual hats up to NJ to the hurricane Sandy victims. So I am needing to get busy and make more.

For this afghan I am using the pattern of 1 SC, and 2 DC, in same stitch,Skip 2 ch and repeat across. It makes a nice little poof, not a popcorn or a bobble, smaller then that, but cute for a baby. I am just getting started, but so far I like it. I am making it in beige and peach baby yarn.

Judi G

9. Likes GrammaJoe, mamamiaow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today...food shopping is on our list of to do's too...then back to the drawing board...hugs and happy crocheting all...oh yes and trying to figure out how to put my 'signature' that Anne made.....hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    Anaisa-when you figure out how to put your tag here-let me know! Got mine today and I love it!!
    I'll be working on the sweater for my grandson! His birthday is the 15-next week, but the party is Sunday!! I have to finish the back and do the sleeves!! @#$%flu this week sure slowed me down!! Hope nobody else gets it!

Post Thanks / Like
    judi gums--i love the sound of your baby blanket. can youtell me what you do on the 2nd row, like where do you put the puffs? thanks in advance--i make many baby things for family, friends and church!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi. I am feeling still sick at work... I want to start new doily after work

Post Thanks / Like
    Today I'm moving a mountain of snow and waiting the arrival of more over the day. As well as keeping the boys busy as they had a snow day....