Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

I need some Help on my hat pattern........

[COLOR=purple]Hey, yawl!![/COLOR]
    [COLOR=purple]
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=purple]Thank you for the help! [/COLOR]

rnd 2: ch 3 (counts as 1 dc now and throughout). 1 dc in same st as ch. 2 dc in ea st. sl st to join. (32)

[COLOR=purple]Does this mean that in the same stitch that I built the ch 3 on, I use that stitch as the base for building the 1 dc?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]XOXOX[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=purple]Landon
    [/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    I just "perfected" my crocheting in the round and from the video I based it on you want to put it into the same one, yes.

Here's the video, about 2:40 in she starts a new row and that's where what you're asking comes in.

3. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Amber for posting this to help me!! It is helping me I am delighted to say!!!
    Last edited by Landon; 01-09-2013 at 03:12 PM.

5. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, Yes to your question. That way you start out with two dc in the stich, because it states that the chain three as a dc. what hat are you doing? Im trying to make one and can not make the 4th round come out right to save my life. The patteren im trying is called "Shell hat" Right know Im calling it the "_ell hat" LOL. I stoped trying cuz' the say thats what to do But I want this hat. I also know we don't always get what you want. I have gone back to see if any corrections have been made. I know I could not have made a mistake.( Well if you beleive that I have a big lake in Florida I'll sell you cheap!) I hope we both get these hats finished and start something more fun.
    Good stiching
    Billie

7. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Billiebob!!

This is the hat I am working on. Our own jscga(Christa) rewrote it for me so I could understand it better. I think she did a beautiful job on rewriting it! The original pattern is at the beginning of the thread, Christa's rewrite is at the end of it. Or at least very close to the end.

Here's the link:

[URL]http://crochettalk.com/main/5392-omg-i-am-finally-working-hat-lol.html[/URL]

Is the Shell hat the one on Ravelry? Don't you just hate patterns that are not clear? It's very annoying to me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like you got it...so rah rah rah....can't wait for your pic post...happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad I could help! Youtube videos always help me haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Im not sure where I think crochet day to day the free site. Im sure as I said I always read them right but work them wrong. ADD. Im glad yoou are going full head on.
    Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    billiebob if you can let me know what problem you are having with the hat I will do all I can to help you..I love making hats....

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much it says onround 4: ch2,1 dc in same st as join. *2dc in next st, 1dc in next 2sts. repeat from * around. Ending with 2 dc in last st. Join with slipstich in top of ch. ( 48dc) I come up with 1dc, 1dc, in the last two stiches. and to many stiches.I froged all the way back twice and same thing. AUH It would be so nice if it could work.
    Thanks for trying.
    Billie