Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  33
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

I am going to run away!!!

My daughter and her three kids live with my husband and me. If one more person gets sick in this house I am going to have to go hide some where. Now they are bringing in the stomach flu. Only my grand daughter and myself have been spared all this mess going around and I DON'T WANT IT!!!

Thanks I just needed to get that off my chest....lol. We have had both the stomach flu and what ever the cold/flu is, my husband has been down hard with bronchitis from it.

Just wanted to wish everyone to stay well through this mess.

Post Thanks / Like
    Its healthy to vent. Once in a while you just got to. Sounds like you have had enough to make you feel that way. Hope your whole house gets better soon.

I have been saying I want to run away from home for some time now. LOL Where can we go?
    Last edited by GrammaJoe; 01-09-2013 at 07:18 AM.

3. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That sounds like my house! Kids get sick over every holiday then I suffer from it when thy go back.

Hope everyone gets over it fast and you guys can stay healthy!!

5. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Judi,

Hope everyone gets to feeling better and that you don't get sick. Thankfully, our house has only had a little bit of sinus stuff - nothing really major. Hope it stays that way for us!

7. Likes Landon, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope that you dont' get it either..it is going around in my area also..that and some kind of sinus/cold feverish thing. I don't want it..and praying I don't get it. So far my family has been good..shhhhhhhh I shouldn't say that too loudly. If one of my kids get it..I am sure I will..they love to pass it to MOM..lol

9. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's great to share....just NOT that! Sorry...hope you and your family get well soon...happy crocheting.

11. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I got sick right before Thanksgiving with respiratory infec and sinus infec. Was on anti-biotics and steroids and it took a month or longer to get over it. Have been doing o k but woke up this morning feling lousy and had to take allergy and sinus meds. Still don't feel great. Hope things get better for you! Hugs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh poo! I do hope y'all all get to feeling better soon. I would send ya a big ole pot of chicken noodle soup if I could. My Daughter, her Husband and Kids moved in with us to. They lived here for a year while they finished college. Same thing happened here. Everyone got sick except me. It's really tough to see the ones you love so sick! The 4 year old was diagnosed with meningitis. Poor little thing! He still suffers bouts of it. Just not normal to see him so lethargic. My Husband has health problems (heart, copd, grumpiness) so we have to be real careful about what he is exposed to. Anyways...I really think chicken soup saved me. Might have been just been me being so ornery! LOL I really do hope y'all recover quickly. I will send positive thoughts your way!

14. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup, I think we should all run away and meet up together for one huge crochet-a-thon. Wouldn't that be fun. Oh well, back to reality. Life won't allow us to do that, but it is fun to dream. I normally catch everything, so I am wondering when it is going to hit me. Hope not on the 15th when I have a yarn shopping trip planned. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Stay healthy everyone.

Judi G

16. Likes Anaisa, Landon, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy thoughts...you can't get sick you won't get sick...hugs and happy crocheting...

18. Likes Judi Gums, Landon liked this post