Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Good, better, best...

Good, better, best
    Don't let it rest,
    'Til your good is better
    And your better is Best!

This is a chant recalled from my childhood as my childhood friends and I played happily together.

Speaking as adults, what do you do well in your life that you want to do better 'til it becomes your Best?

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Graphics..I love them ...here on the computer as well as hand drawn..I want keep art in my life forever..I love it..in what ever form..

3. Likes Anaisa, Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah! I really like your little chant. I would like to put that on my Granddaughters wall. They just moved to a new place and I am helping decorate!

For me....well I am a pretty good baker, but I wish I could make the "Best Biscuits" like my Nannie did. Mine are good, but I just can't make them taste like hers.

5. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anne, your graphic work is outstanding! I'm enjoying your signature tags.

Naunnie, awwwwwwwwww I'm so pleased that you'd want to use this chant on your granddaughter's wall. The words we speak really do help to shape our lives. Enjoy decorating! Baking is a real art, what enjoyment you must receive from it!

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL Yes I also am enjoying Anne's graphics. Make a me smile! I like to think baking is art too! I feel the same way about canning and veggie gardening Well...really about several different things. Since I became a Grandmother, I fell like I need to embrace and teach these things to my Grand Kids so they won't be forgotten.

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you both..and Naunnie..you are so right about teaching the young..I do and did try to teach my children as much as I could about things..since my first granddaughter will be arriving in March..I am hoping the have a chance to be able to teach her. I have fond memories of my mom teaching me at a very early age how to do things. My daughter doesn't like most of the stuff I do ..but is very talented on her own ..she has a natural talent for drawing and music so I don't bug her to much..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome! I love this and will use it with our girl scouts! Of course, my answers are crocheting, cooking, crafting, and being a leader in a variety of ways.

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to increase my interior decorating, cooking and gardening skills all the while enjoying my growth along the way.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to agree I would like to be better at my baking...I'm doing good, my hubby really enjoys my breads and cakes but I would like to be better at them. I want to improve w/ my crocheting and graph making for filet crochet...I would also like to be a better person, always room for improvement.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm striving to become the BEST at home organization. I am presently decluttering my home, every nook and crannie will be properly arranged and stored in containers as needed. Presently, I'm working on my closet and a linen closet. I've already removed items from my kitchen counters. Also, I'm creating a home management system which will make my job as a homemaker soooooo much easier. I'm feeling really accomplished! Many items have been donated to charity and there's more to come. It's a win-win situation!