Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of pictures.

Hope I'm posting this in the right spot I have watched to video on how to post pictures on the forum, but is there a link somewhere for albums on our profile? I read the instructions about going to "User Control Panel", clicking the Pictures & Albums link, then clicking "Add album", but I can't find it on mine.

2. Likes dmlemont liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, BARBARA!!!! This is a question for you!!!

I am looking HIGH and low for her! She's around here somewhere!!

4. Likes Barbara G., Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Naunnie View Post
    Hope I'm posting this in the right spot I have watched to video on how to post pictures on the forum, but is there a link somewhere for albums on our profile? I read the instructions about going to "User Control Panel", clicking the Pictures & Albums link, then clicking "Add album", but I can't find it on mine.
    go to Start on the bottom left of most Desktops, select control panel. But I use "My pictures" which is in "My Documents". The best way to post in the forum is to use Photobucket.com, and upload from, My Pictures, then post the corresponding url for the picture, using copy and paste.
    Last edited by bailey36; 01-08-2013 at 08:52 AM.
    Bailey
    In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength

Post Thanks / Like
    The user control panel on Crochet Talk can be accessed by clicking settings at the top of your screen (when you are logged in). Then you will see many options to the left side of you pages.

Albums are available when you join a group, I believe. I have them available, but other members have had problems with the albums.

Landon - will you see if on your profile you can create an album since you belong to some groups and test this out for me. I have different options available since my membership is set up as moderator.

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay Thank you Barbara G. I am not a member of any groups yet so that may be it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, I went to my settings page and I didn't see any album option. I clicked on the General Settings and nothing on albums there. On the Community link up near the top has a dropdown menu that has albums on it and when I click on it I get a message that says No albums have been updated recently.

What's next?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yoooohuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Barbara!!!! LOL

10. Likes Anaisa, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW girls your making me not such a slowpoke at adjusting to my lap top . No help without HELP! Hope you find the problem..Sounds complicated ,my

LapTop is slower then me !! LOL girls SmJ

12. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe there's some kind of moderator setting to allow albums? The forum FAQ says:

As a member, you can create Albums of images that are linked to your public profile. Albums can be created by visiting the User Control Panel, and clicking on the 'Pictures & Albums' link, and then clicking on 'Add Album'.
    And yet, I cannot see the buttons either. It's the only thing I can think of!

14. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Naunnie , are you able to post pictures at all yet? I didn't know we had a way to post albums at all...I've never tried to post an album. You can post multiple pictures at one time but I have found I can't post more than 5 pics in one post at a time. Maybe there is a way to post more at once but I don't know how. I haven't had that much experience with pictures so maybe someone else will have an answer for you.

16. Likes Landon liked this post