Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

The LATEST on the Squares for Sandy Hook....................

[COLOR=purple]Hey, yawl, the group on Facebook has this notice posted:[/COLOR]

[B][SIZE=3]*********************NOTICE*********************
    Ok, so there seems to be a LOT of confusion with all of the changes to all of the projects! We are SO sorry about all of this! SO to make things a bit less confusing, let me see if I can ease the confusion and make things easier for all of us. Sandy Hook does not want help from anyone. So the squares that you have made will be going to the Gibbs Nursing home project. We have 3 assemblers for this project since we are trying to get 50 lapghans made for each patient at that nursing home. Kelly Nash, In Missouri, Tera Riggs in Indiana and Rhonda Moore in California. Please send whatever squares you have (no matter the colors) to which ever of the three of us you wish (the closer to you, the cheaper the shipping, or if you have squares for other projects you are shipping to me, you can add the Gibbs square to that package, what ever is easier) we have some suggested color schemes, or you can just make whatever you want with whatever is in your stash. Any complete lapghans you wish to make for this project should be 3x4 feet and be sent directly to Kelly as she will be the one delivering them. I hope this make things easier on all of you!

[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=3][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]I think she means 50 n[SIZE=3]ursing home residents, one lapghan for each. At any rate, this is the latest on the project. Just so you know, those of you send[SIZE=3]ing squares will still benefit some folks who need the handmade touch, hopefully. [/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the fyi.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for sharing this with us Landon!