Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  24
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: habit forming

Post Thanks / Like

habit forming

This place is ..lol I have to go do some house work..lol but don't want to leave ..lol..Did I say I LOVE THIS FORUM..lol YOU all are so GREAT!

I promise I will be back on later..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    lol, yeah I just got in the door and what did I do? Turn on the computer and was like oooh who wrote what....lol happy crocheting.

3. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol..I have been working but the first break I am taking ..where am I right back here..lol. I have a ton to do yet so I better get back to it..I have tomorrow dinner started..laundry in..and about to make some dinner. I have to straighten my bedroom back up again..vaccum and do more laundry..all before I can play again or even CROCHET..lol...I am telling ya..it just isn't fair..lol

5. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Oh darn - you have to leave to do the dreaded housework! LOL We will see you when you get back - glad you like the forums so much!

7. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am back for a little bit..still have to do my bedroom..ahh but that can wait till tomorrow..lol I do want to start my next project to..lol I think I will just have to stay up late tonight..lol OHHHHHHHHHHH poor poor me..lol..what is a old lady to do..lol...guess I will just have to put the coffee on..tee he he

9. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holds out her cup....lol; we are late coffee drinkers here too....I mainly do two cups; one in the am and one at night...but my hubby usually drinks the pot....happy crocheting.

11. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anaisa My hubby does that too..I usually have to make more if I want another cup..by the time I finish the first he has the pot gone..grrrrr lol..sometimes though I can get him to make another and bring me some..lol, so I can't be to mad at him..lol

I finished most of my house work..now tomorrow is my crocheting day..I swear it is..I so wanted to start my new project tonigh..just didn't get to. The guys here will be working tomorrow night and me and my daughter are home and it is pretty quiet then..more time to do things.

13. Likes Anaisa, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so happy to know I'm not the only one who spends their time on here rather than cleaning house and crocheting. I wish I could figure out a way to crochet and read the forums at the same time. It doesn't work too well with me...maybe I'm not very good at multi-tasking.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

15. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Barby Sue...waves; See it's contagious like a yawn, I have english muffin bread to make, laundry...and here I sit...wait; looks over..still have a little coffee...yup I'm still good....lol Happy Everything everyone....

17. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I've said it before, this site is addictive and interfers with crocheting. lol

19. Likes CupieDolll, Anaisa, Landon liked this post