Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

It's the only way...

A home management system will bring even more organization to our home now that I'm in the midst of decluttering our home. I've made a rough draft of information that will help manage our home. I have two binders ready to input the information. Also, I'll need to declutter a desk drawer to house these two binders. Notice, I already have an anticipated place for the binders. I am on my way!

Do you use a home management system? If so, please share some tips that make life easier for you.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    What is a home management system? Im a scatter brain so maybe I should check this out. Want to share?

3. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a system for managing your home. Important info for keeping order in your home is found in your binder/s. Examples: menus, shopping lists , cleaning schedule, daily schedule, birthdays, home maintainance, monthly bills, charity pickups, important phone numbers:family, friends, dr's, repairmen, lawn service etc., gardening plans.

You can add/delete and customize as needed to create a home management system that meets the needs of your family. Sure hopes this helps! I'm excited about beginning work on mine. If you create a system, please share.
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 01-06-2013 at 01:24 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    In the past I have used a similar system that included things for homeschooling as well as keeping the home. One of my most favorite online sites the notebooking items includes The Organized Home. They have pages for nearly everything you can think of.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be sure to go to this website!