Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
    Post Thanks / Like

funniest thing happening today for me!

Have someone up about 10 feet in the air on a man lift outside of my house. Man lift dies. hehe....Funnier would of been if my husband would of been on it also!! lol! About 30 minutes later down he comes!! hehe....what a warped sense of humor I have

Post Thanks / Like
    Could we get some more details? Sorry, but I am not following you and I want to LAUGH too!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry Landon, A man lift is a contraption is something that will life you up in the air so you can fix something.....like the utility company will have for example. Well is stalled out and the guy couldn't get down to the motor to fix it. So he was stuck with no way to get down. And he wasn't close enough to anything to climb on to get down. He was just hanging around in the cold waiting for someone to fix the motor. And if my husband would of been up there helping him. That someone would of had to be me...which would of been like... ms non mechanical can fix anything much beside supper :P. Would of been awhile since we live in middle of no where!

4. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh my, I bet it was a site to see, I got a laugh from it too

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like something Charlie Chaplin would have done, LOL Omg, poor guy stuck up in the air, LOLOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Poor guy my foot!! If it was me, i sure woundnt have admitted that i forgot to put the gas in!!!! Lol

8. Likes Anaisa, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you serious? That is why he was stuck up in the air? He didn't check the gas level for the motor? In the words of Bugs Bunny, a fine American:: What a maroon..........LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Yrs it eas, but a sweet moron that went out of his way to help.....funny tho..teally funny when he realized it could of been me helping... hehe...said he would of been in a "pickle for sure""

Post Thanks / Like
    Ha ha.............................