Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
    Post Thanks / Like

Sort of funny story

Today I had to do my grocery shopping ..but it turn out badly. I was in a terrible terrible mood..and my husband wasn't feel to well and was a bit cranky also..so I plodded thru Wally world and came home and thought " I am not going out again today" well I ended up around 7 or so this evening going out again to Wally world with my darling daughter..I was in a better mood and had my coupons and may sales circulars in hand..ready to tackle the rest of my shopping. I wanted to pick up yarn earlier and didn't and that was one of the reasons I was so grouchy..lol...Anyway while checking out this evening (yes I had some yarn..lol) the cashier ask me what I was making..I told her that my dd was having a baby and what I was going to do..anyway she told me she had made a afghan..and we started to chat about stitches and things..anyway I told her about THIS GREAT FORUM..and how wonderful everyone is here..lol. I gave her the addy of the group and she wrote it down.,only one problem...I forgot to ask her her NAME..lol I hope she joins and maybe I will figure it out..and then maybe I will see her again at Walmart..I was so excited to tell her about this place I totally forgot to even tell her my name..lol ..So much for me trying to make a new friend right..lol

2. Likes Maryjane, Anaisa, rosieh20 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe she will mention you when she joins!! I've given out info on the site too and I never know if the actually join!! And some good advice-always get the YARN first-no matter how grouchy you are!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    MaryJane ..lol you are so right about the yarn..It probably would have made my mood a lot better at the time..thus avoiding grumbling half the day away..lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Eh you made a friend....I'm sure you will see her again...cool story thanks for sharing.

6. Likes me2la liked this post