Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  25
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Really big squares

These are big granny squares, some are made of smaller squares to make a really big one! What do you think I should do with these?Attachment 2557Attachment 2558Attachment 2559Attachment 2561Attachment 2562The one with several squares in it , I have at least one more of each with a slightly different shade of some of the colors. I haven't decided yet what to do with them either. They are the same pattern as one of the afghans I showed in a previous post. It had a white background around it with a white fringe. These squares are bigger than 6". The biggest ones are about 18"{a square sewed together with the smaller squares to make a big one). One with an oval in the center is the same size as the other 3 big ones.

Post Thanks / Like
    They are all gorgeous! I haven't made an afghan yet, so I would have no idea on what to do with them! Someone will come along the way and give you all sorts of ideas!!
    Do you want to do something traditional with them?

3. Likes tammyc77 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    you know what they say Landon don't put off till tomorrow what you can crochet today right?

5. Likes tammyc77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    what ever you decide will be fabulous!!! great scheme of colors!

7. Likes missro007, tammyc77 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Love them. I am going to try to be creative with the ones I have. How about if we see who can be the most creative? I challenge you to a match of the grannies! No afghans but something unusual!! Nothing serious just a little competiton!!

9. Likes Erika, tammyc77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are really beautiful squares and all unique! I really like them all. Especially the first one. I can't tell you what I would do with them other than spread them out and keep looking at them. LOL Not much help am I?! But they are really pretty!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

11. Likes tammyc77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    They are all gorgeous! I haven't made an afghan yet, so I would have no idea on what to do with them! Someone will come along the way and give you all sorts of ideas!!
    I really wouldn't know what traditional would be to tell you the truth. Maybe I will do them something like the one with all the black on it. They could be made into pillows I guess. I really don't like the one with the oval in the center. GR-GRRRRR-GR-GR!
    Oh-Me-Oh -My! What do I do?........

13. Likes tammyc77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    Love them. I am going to try to be creative with the ones I have. How about if we see who can be the most creative? I challenge you to a match of the grannies! No afghans but something unusual!! Nothing serious just a little competiton!!
    Wow! I will have to think about that! Ok... do we use the ones we already have started crocheting ? Can we add something to them?

15. Likes tammyc77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Hey woman ! .... what have you been doing? I thought you would have made a lot of afghans! (ha, ha, ha! Just kidding !)

17. Likes tammyc77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbySue View Post
    They are really beautiful squares and all unique! I really like them all. Especially the first one. I can't tell you what I would do with them other than spread them out and keep looking at them. LOL Not much help am I?! But they are really pretty!
    just learned how to use the "reply with quote" button...can you tell? Thank you for the compliment.

19. Likes tammyc77 liked this post