Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Mederma...

Post Thanks / Like

Mederma...

Does anybody know anything about this product besides its cost? Like if it worked/s for them or for a family member? I did the internet search and it's kinda up in the air, and I personally think it's up to you skin type...IE keloid fast, dark spots, deep stretch marks etc....thanks any input is welcomed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, don't know about that.

3. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Our pediatrician and pediatric cardiologists recommended us to use this on my daughter when she had her heart surgery. It is also highly regarded in the medical field as one of the best out there. We used it part of the time - we are not the best about using something three to four times a day. It did help even though we were hit and miss with it.

5. Likes Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a scar from under my to above my cuz of my spleenectomy and i used so much vitamin E oil cream and it workrd better than anything. I am sorry i'm not sure what you are wantin to use it for, so if i was not answering your question just ignore my response and except my apologies.

7. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was wanted to know about a scar....so Amanda you post is very helpful. Barbara, like your family 3 to 4 x's a day is crazy after I dunno a month of really trying....Vitamin E oil is very sticky and itchy for me....thanks all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Go to 99 cent store they have a huge bottle of vitamin E lotion, small bottle vitamin E cream Aloe vera plant helps or even the lotion. For the scars on my kneck i used this vitamin E stick from wal mart it works looks like awhite lip balm stick. I bought some vitamin E gel tabs that are for taking by mouth but they are like the oils. Iitched so bad where my scar was that my husband went to dollar store 99 cent store here has more and bought 10 or more of the little bottles or cotainers they have an somewhat orange colr strip that says vitamin E. I gave one to my sons fiance or my last bottle so i need to get more great for hands face.COCOAbutter cream is also 99 store and real good. Wal-mart has another cream cheaper called scar zone. Hope these might help.

10. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It does thanks....I have a scar that is shrinking and keloiding bad...for some reason the vitamin e oil makes me itch and the creams are too think, thus not absorbing and just attract sweat and dirt...thank for all the help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry i couldn't help, good luck, i am sure i tried the maderma, and i had reactions to it like you did with vitamin E.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    Does anybody know anything about this product besides its cost? Like if it worked/s for them or for a family member? I did the internet search and it's kinda up in the air, and I personally think it's up to you skin type...IE keloid fast, dark spots, deep stretch marks etc....thanks any input is welcomed.
    Anaisa, I've used Mederma for scars from various surgeries and find it works well for me. It worked particularly well for a scar on my forehead from a fall that required stitches even though I didn't use it 4 times a day. I have fair, thin skin that tends to keloid. Have not tried it on dark spots or deep stretch marks. Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is great to know dragondrummer, I am glad it does work I had reactions to itas for many creams and meds.