Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

some of my other crafts

Here is 2 little wooden chests, a picnic table and a rocking chair that I made. I don't stick strictly to crocheting all the time. I love to work with wood too! The little green one has a cigar box on the top that opens up. The design on the picnic table just came to me one day while I was in church. I looked up and there was a skylight with a frosted design in it. And I sat there and sketched it on a piece of scrap paper an now it's on the top of the table!
    Last edited by redhead; 12-31-2012 at 08:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love them all thanks so much for sharing. you are one talented individual.

3. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    you do beautiful work redhead they are gorgeous congrats and thanks for sharing made my day!!jennlee

5. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My mouth is hanging open! They are all simply beautiful!! I am so glad you shared these with us!!

Post Thanks / Like
    too cool!!! you are very talented!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, CandiBlue

Post Thanks / Like
    jennlee, thank you. I can only thank God for my talent (and my dad)!

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon i still have an unfinished chest in my closet....wood is all cut and ready to work on. It's been sitting in the bag probably for 5 years! Maybe this summer I will get busy on it. I wanted to leave one for daughter-in laws and one for my 5 year old grand-daughter for when she is either a teenager or grown up so she would appreciate it. The little rocker was for my son (with the 4 children) for his first son. I guess I have failed to follow thru for the other 2 grand-sons. One time I took notebooks and filled them with lined paper and plain paper for drawing and decorated them with each one's picture (face only) on the front and their names so they wouldn't argue over whose is whose! They still have them I think.I also did the same thing for the grand-children in Arkansas.
    Last edited by redhead; 01-01-2013 at 02:00 PM.

11. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Redhead, you are very talented. I can paint some but I've never built furniture. I admire you!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the projects you are working on take a lot of time and thought, not to mention the building and the painting! You are really talented! You paint beautifully!