Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Talk Contest RULES for January - Organized to Crochet in 2013

Crochet Talk Contest for January (Organized to Crochet in 2013)

Our theme for this month's Crochet Talk contest is "Organized to Crochet in 2013."

This month's participation will be very simple to bring in the New Year of 2013!

How do I enter the Crochet Talk Contest for January?

1. Post a picture in the Pictures forum of something related to how you organize your crochet items and supplies. Tell us a little bit about the pictures you posted to help others get organized for the New Year at hand.

Please label the thread - Organizing by Your Name. This will help me to easily identify the threads that are posted for this cause.

2. Add organization tips for 2013 to the following thread:

http://crochettalk.com/main/5262-cro...html#post48666

Please let me know if you have questions about anything. This is a little different from our last few contests, so let's make it fun and exciting!

3. Participate in a January CAL - and post your work in progress or finished item photo in the January CAL thread. Here is one that is available currently. Others may also be added in the days to come:

http://crochettalk.com/main/4698-january-cal.html

Note: You are welcome to participate in all three items, but only have to do one to be entered into the contest drawing. The contest will close on January 28, 2013 at midnight.
    Last edited by Barbara G.; 12-31-2012 at 07:42 AM.

2. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    oK, 2 out of 3 so far. I haven't decided it I am going to do the afghan or not yet............