Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

New Year's Resolutions

I don't always do this but this next year I am going to learn to knit well. I also pal to continue my weight loss. What's yours?

Post Thanks / Like
    A year has a lot of months, weeks and days in it. Plenty of time to get a lot done. My plans for this upcoming year is to drop this extra weight I have gained and to build up my business. There is a lot involved in building up my business so that will keep me very busy.

Post Thanks / Like
    I definitely have to work on bettering my health which does include weight loss. Also, my desire is to move out of this place that continues to have leaks and sewer backing up. My mom is living in a new housing addition that I hope to be able to get into. Also, my goal for the upcoming year is to get more organized, get rid of more things unneeded, and create more special memories with the family.

4. Likes 3catlady, Landon, Colesmom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OH to be some what organized.!? I have a nice size room whould make a lovely craft room. LOL WOULD.

6. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm hoping to build up my business in the coming year too! Becoming more organized would be nice too-but that probably wouldn't happen!

8. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Sis Faye, I am glad you brought up this question. I also want to do 365 days of gratitude. I am pretty sure I can come up with lots of things to be grateful for!

Post Thanks / Like
    I put a post here that I shouldn't have . My blood sugar was low and I didn't realize it. Makes things seem worse than they are. To those of you who saw it, please forget you read it. Everything is o k with me now that I've had food. No more problems blown out of proportion.
    Last edited by Magnolia Blossom; 12-30-2012 at 07:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are they statements that you can just laugh off? Sometimes people criticize others just to see their reaction. They get a thrill or something out of it, makes them feel better somehow. They must really bother you to even consider severing ties with them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, thanks for replying. I'm o k now. I've eaten and now going to crochet and relax. My blood sugar was low.
    Last edited by Magnolia Blossom; 12-30-2012 at 07:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    My friend has diebetes and when hers gets low she really gets down.

14. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post