Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Armybratt

Post Thanks / Like

Armybratt

Has anyone heard from Armybratt? we lost track of Willie and I hope we don't lose track of her too. I hope all is ok.
    Love and misses
    Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not heard from her lately. Maybe someone else has heard from her....

Post Thanks / Like
    Her profile shows that she was on last on 12/21, so maybe she is enjoying her holiday time.

Post Thanks / Like
    I emailed her a few weeks back, she was still pretty stressed out. Bless her heart, I wish we weren't all so far away from one another.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got an email from her a couple of weeks ago. She is really mourning her husband and in Cananda there are more technicalities with a death than in the good ole USA. She has to get titles on vehicles and many other things. I'll email her today but she doesn't answer very quickly. I love her and I miss her a lot. Women, make sure your husband has a will and you know where it is. She couldn't find the will for several very stressful days. Also if he takes care of the bills make sure you know how to do it as well. Also make sure you have credit in your name.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about her loss, she and her family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Faye, I sure miss her to. I strongly agree with you on your advice. I once worked in a bank and boy o boy was it hard to straghten all of that mess out for someone who is stressed out already. You don't have to take over just know what to do in case.
    Thanks again. Please pass on my hello to her. Okay
    Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, billiebob, too interesting, I was just thinking of her today and wondering the same thing...I was going to pm Landon but got caught up in something else...Ladies pass on my hello too....w/ a hug. Happy crocheting.