Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  104
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

I just dont wanna...

I love a cleeeaaaannn house! There's nothing like that fresh, clean smell. Now that Christmas is over, there are many items that need to be sorted, given away and stored. BUT, I just don't wanna do it!

My hubby has been so kind and given me the one thing I truly wanted as a Christmas gift. It's Maid Service on a continuous basis! That's right, honest-to-goodness "come clean the house" Maid Service!

When they came before, I did the above mentioned and it made the job much easier for them to do their job. I have 2 maids come from the service.

Now, tell me what motivates you to clean your house. I need a pep talk! I need to get started quick, fast and in a hurry! Then, I'll make the call.
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 12-28-2012 at 11:08 PM.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

2. Likes tammyc77, dmlemont liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow - I would love to have a maid service! My now my house is so upside down since we have had one leak after another. My lease is not up until June or July but I am trying to get on the list of some new homes built south of town here.

I have had to move everything so many times from one room to the next due to different leaks, pipes breaking, sewer backing up, and so on that this is the worse my house has EVER been.

You are blessed and fortunate to have help! Look forward to reading other's replies! :0)

4. Likes Butterflyrose, tammyc77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I sure hate to hear you're having problems in your leased home. I pray that you are put on that list for a new home. You're on my prayer list.<3

I haven't started doing the needed work mentioned above; but, I have made 2 sweet potatoe pies and they're baking in the oven right now!
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 12-29-2012 at 12:24 AM.

6. Likes tammyc77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    butterflyrose I love your way of cleaning! I can smell the fresh clean sent clear down here. LOL

8. Likes Butterflyrose, tammyc77 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not crazy about cleaning, but it is something I have to do cos I like my home to be straightened out and clean. I can't physically do it all in one day so I do a little at a time and that works for me. Like one day I work on my bathroom, another day I work on what needs to be cleaned in the kitchen, fridge, counter tops etc...One day I vacuum, another day I do my laundry...I rotate and that works for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I HATE housecleaning!! Butterflyrose when I saw that you got maid service in the other post I was envious but I thought it was a one time thing but no you get more. WOW!!! I try to do one thing every day but that isn't enough. I can't mop and sweep without paying for it in pain and I HATE dusting, did I mention that I HATE housework?? lol

11. Likes marybethblus, Butterflyrose, tammyc77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by billiebob View Post
    butterflyrose I love your way of cleaning! I can smell the fresh clean sent clear down here. LOL
    You think it's clean now, just wait 'til those maids finish up! ha They are amazing and well-worth the cost! I'm so excited!

13. Likes tammyc77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    I am not crazy about cleaning, but it is something I have to do cos I like my home to be straightened out and clean. I can't physically do it all in one day so I do a little at a time and that works for me. Like one day I work on my bathroom, another day I work on what needs to be cleaned in the kitchen, fridge, counter tops etc...One day I vacuum, another day I do my laundry...I rotate and that works for me.
    Landon, that's how I usually do it too...one room at a time w/music playing. I just don't wanna do it and I take pride in having organization in my home. Maybe the Old Me will kick in shortly!

15. Likes tammyc77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    I HATE housecleaning!! Butterflyrose when I saw that you got maid service in the other post I was envious but I thought it was a one time thing but no you get more. WOW!!! I try to do one thing every day but that isn't enough. I can't mop and sweep without paying for it in pain and I HATE dusting, did I mention that I HATE housework?? lol
    I usually pray before I clean our home and thank God for his many blessings. When I do, I enjoy cleaning our home. I haven't felt motivated until I wrote this about my prayer life. That's it! I Must Pray. Now, I know I can sort, give away and store the needed items so I can call the Maid Service.

Please don't be envious because God has special blessings just for you. I'll pray that joy overtakes you as you clean your home and healing for your body. (((Hugs)))

17. Likes tammyc77 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not really envious as in "I want that instead of you" but in the way of may all of us get maid service. I pray that my crochet friends have good health and their wishes answered.

19. Likes tammyc77 liked this post