Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Question: When in Doubt....

I'm in doubt...I just finished my second deer head; much happier w/ this one...but I had the idea of making this into a multiple use..1 it could be used as wall art or 2 as a tray cover/mate....so I need coasters and/or smaller wall art to go on the side of the deer head...I come up w/ the idea of deer prints...had difficulty, got it just right and then as I'm crocheting away...the one deer print is bigger than the deer's head!
    I was thinking four coasters/accompany and I asked my hubby, but he just LOL; so now I'm doubting myself...would it look silly that the deer print is larger than the deer head on the side of the deer head on the wall and as coasters? Please help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anaisa-I think it's a great idea! The deer print coasters would be cute!! But I'm not sure of deer prints on the wall... I'm looking forward to what other people think!!!

3. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some artistic forms have different sizes of paw prints to compliment the main form. Just a thought!

5. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's what I thought...it should be closer to the size of the head....thanks...still going to wait on some more responses....thanks ladies.