Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Wanted: Lost my Mojo

I ran out of thread, so was designing charts; checking out sites and taking apart old UFO's and testing out stitches, ....got a coupon, went to a couple of Micheal's and finally got some more thread and I just stared at my project....I just couldn't get started...I was having trouble w/ the Russian join and just started and stared at my project....sighs....I even carried my old thread project w/ me so I could get motivated...nofin; so here I am trying to get my mojo again....sighs...OK lemme get to...doing somefin.....LOL Happy Crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw somethin in a pattern of the russian join or knot do you have an example?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I have the link...just wasn't working for me....thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love, love, love the Russian Join! Every since I learned it I do not tie knots! When I explained it to my husband (because I was so excited about learning something knew) he said oh yes, I use that all the time with rope. Burst my bubble in a hurry. I thought I was going to teach him something. Not so much.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

5. Likes Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You just made me learn something new!!! I had never heard of the russian join, so I looked it up, I cannot believe how easy it is! Thank you !!!!

7. Likes Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes you need a break. I find if nothing is tripping my trigger, it's time to do something else. I make more mistakes if I'm not really into it. I'm lucky I have a lot of other interests. Hey, I've got an idea! Go clean out your junk drawer! My problem is all my drawers are junk drawers! Caro

9. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Caro, just needed a break I guess because I keep adding to my charts...clean my junk draw? Heavens no! LOL love the advice.

11. Likes Carolyn1953 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I need a break every once in awhile too!! We just finished all our crocheting for Christmas presents, so we deserve it! I check out the web when I don't want to crochet!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks....for the encouragement ladies....MJ I wanna but my mojo didn't want too...

Post Thanks / Like
    yes, i know what you mean. i am going through the mojo no crochet phase too. i made my mom a sweater for christmas and will be posting a pic soon, but that is all i have done. i have an order for a purse and a hat to make and i will be pushing myself to do that. maybe if i order my yarn i will get some creative crochet threads going!!

15. Likes Anaisa liked this post