Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What did you get for Chritmas?

Another Christmas has passed.
    Gifts have been given and received.

What Christmas gifts did you get?
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 12-26-2012 at 08:04 PM. Reason: spelling:word "Christmas" unable to edit in question

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's what I got for Christmas:

Steve Madden handbag, Canon camera, fashion ring, journal, music gift card, McDonald's gift card and Maid Service. The Nine West riding boots were a surprise birthday gift( Dec.23)that I was wanting for Christmas. Wow! My family loves me and I feel so blessed!<3
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 12-27-2012 at 03:58 PM.

3. Likes nothingnowhere liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    i got my recliner to do my crocheting in. toaster oven. a 50 inch flat screen t.v. for the livingroom. the t.v. was a gift to both of us, we each paid 1/2 on the price. and i will be ordering some bernat mosiac yarn and herrschner's yarn. i have not tried either one of those types of yarn. oh, yes i forgot i bought a susan bate's crochet hook, and i love it!!

5. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Libertylady, you got some very nice Christmas gifts. I know you'll enjoying them immensely!

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to 2 Christmas parties and at both we played Secret Santa. I came home with a silly snake ashtray, a Christmas Wreath, a darling frog birdhouse which I just LOVE!! I also got a very cute gingerbread house plug in the wall and add flavor dealie and it releases that fragrance into the room.

I also got 3 very adorable, handmade pieces, all ornaments, from Caro( I was her ornament person) Faye and Maryjane. I Treasure my handmade ornaments!! I meant to get pics today but I am still really worn out. I can't party like I used to. Hopefully I can get the pics on here tomorrow.

I also set up a tree, it is my OWN design. LOL no big shakes, but it is important to me cos that way I can see my handmade ornaments every day and they remind me of the wonderful friendships I have on here!!

8. Likes nothingnowhere, Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! Secret Santa gifts are always fun to receive. It's always exciting to receive handmade gifts!

Post Thanks / Like
    I got ten balls of silky wool, the last 4 jd robb books i needed, a movie, video game, nail polish, candies, a snowman mug and a gift card for chapters.

11. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got a new coat, a new computer (the "I" and the "space bar" work on this one), a candle, a Shawn Cody (#95, Texans and very hunky) poster, pots and pans. Three of the four kids, three of the seven grandkids came over for presents. We have a new tradition..pajama bottoms for the event. Purely by accident four of us had them on and we all laughed that it was funny! Now, we start a new diet.
    Thanks everyone for sharing.
    Annette

13. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    a pretty housecoat and slippers and a kayak from my husband (I've never been in a kayak, but looking forward to learning how to ride in one), a alarm system from my son Don, a very large picture frame filled with family pictures and a karaoke machine from my daughter Dena.
    Last edited by Kathy B.; 12-28-2012 at 06:13 AM.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

15. Likes nothingnowhere, Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    A crochet bag... Yay, one that won't frey... One that's not cheap and nasty. My sister know me well. Ha ha.
    Thanks sis.

17. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post