Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Super Quick Slouchy Hat Pattern

Super Quick Slouchy Hat Pattern-100_0188-jpgSuper Quick Slouchy Hat Pattern-100_0187-jpgSuper Quick Slouchy Hat Pattern-100_0189-jpg

Hi All - I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!

My daughter wanted a black slouchy hat - and on Christmas Eve I decided to start it: Gleeful Things » Free Crochet Pattern: Gumdrop Slouchy Hat I had NO idea this would work up so fast! I had enough time to finish it by Christmas morning - and then yesterday I made a few more!

Post Thanks / Like
    Your daughter is precious, what a lovely face she has!! I love her kitty cat top, it is very cute!! The hat is darling!! I need a hat for myself and don't want something that will flatten my hair. Not that my hairstyle is the greatest but, lol you know what I mean!

I am going to have to check it out!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

3. Likes tammyc77 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Crap!! I need chunky yarn!! Oh, well, I have yarn I need to order, no problem.................

Post Thanks / Like
    Cute! Thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Was happy to see your work. I think the girls should love them. Nice job! TFS!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Crap!! I need chunky yarn!! Oh, well, I have yarn I need to order, no problem.................

OH Landon!!! I forgot to post -I used Caron Simply Soft - with the same pattern instructions and it came out just fine - I also used Caron for the Black/Blue hat - and an almost dishclothy yarn for the variegated. Give it a try - it only takes an hour or two!!! And Thanks!

8. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Your daughter is precious, what a lovely face she has!! I love her kitty cat top, it is very cute!! The hat is darling!! I need a hat for myself and don't want something that will flatten my hair. Not that my hairstyle is the greatest but, lol you know what I mean!

I am going to have to check it out!! Thank you so much for sharing!!
    Landon - my daughter already liked you because you have a cat avatar(?) AND because you have the same name as her favorite child where she works - well now she's going to Love you!!!!!

10. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Tammy, thank you so much for letting me know this! I debated on using two colours together, I figure that would bulk up. I climbed into my recliner, Smudge jumped up and we snoozed for a couple of hours. I am worn out, the Christmas Eve Party went way past my bedtime and I am not used to not going to bed at my bed time, LOLOL

Here are a few more pics to share with your sweet young lady.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2396[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2397[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2398[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2399[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2400[/ATTACH]

He is my sweet little buddy and I would be lost without him! He makes me smile and laugh every day!!

XOXOXOXOX
    Landon
    Attached Images Attached Images Super Quick Slouchy Hat Pattern-6montholdbaby-jpg Super Quick Slouchy Hat Pattern-smudgeonfreshsheets-jpg Super Quick Slouchy Hat Pattern-prettyboy-jpg Super Quick Slouchy Hat Pattern-beautifuleyes-jpg Super Quick Slouchy Hat Pattern-windowsleeping-jpg 

12. Likes Maryjane, Kathy B., tammyc77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tammy- the hats are beautiful! Glad you got them done in time for Christmas!

14. Likes tammyc77 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    What CUTE LITTLE MAN YOU LIVE WITH. Sorry hit caps and I am not going back!!! The daughter is beautiful and the hats are nice. Going to go print out the pattern. MaryJane they are not cute so it doesn't matter about our addiction. lol Love them all.

16. Likes tammyc77 liked this post