Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Merry christmas

Post Thanks / Like

Merry christmas

I hope everyone had or has a MERRY CHRISTMAS! My family is makin a turket. What is your families doin?

Post Thanks / Like
    Merry Christmas my son just left and unfortunately I fell again onto my right (bad) knee. It is sore and hurting but I don't think I need dr's attention. Had a great time with twin's family and they ALL liked their crocheted pieces even Mama!!!

3. Likes amanda, Landon, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye- we will have to work a little harder on those training wheels we were going to make!! Sounds like you need them!! or maybe you need a sky hook to hang on so you don't keep falling!! Glad you had a good time with your sister and family!! We had a good time at my daughter's-the kids liked their hats!! Now it's time to get to bed!!!

5. Likes amanda, tammyc77 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a BLAST!! I got some wonderful gifts too, I am as pleased as punch!! I'll post pics in the morning.................I did NOT get a lot of sleep last night and I am POOPED!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXO

7. Likes amanda, tammyc77, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Merry christmas!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Twinfaye! Iam so sorry you fell. Do you have a walker of any sort? Your dr can prescribe one. I'm sorry I don't remember if you had insurance or not. I apologize! Wwere lucky one time to find stuff at a thrift store and a yard sale. I hope you are feelin better soon. Merry Christmas! Manda

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a walker and a cane but my son had taken a shower and he uses crutchs so he doesn't want anything on the floor and when I stepped into the bathroom to get his laundry I hit a wet spot and the rest is history. It isn't going to need a dr so I'm fine. Thanks for your concern.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad you are ok! Luckily one or more of my boys or husband always catch me before i hit. Thats one good thing about my house every room has carpet includin the bathroom. Well the laundry room and back bathroom don't. I have a walker with one of those seats, so when we are cookin my husband or i use it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry everyone i don't know what a turket is! I do know my husband made an awesome turkey, I started pies but fell asleep.

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe that a turket is a turkey with poor typing skills! lol Like me!!

14. Likes tammyc77 liked this post