Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  14
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

foundation stitch

I was wonderig if anyone had written instructions on how to do the beginning foundation crochet stitch? Or chainless foundation? Please help!

2. Likes missro007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hon,got to Yioutube and you can watch a video. I learn better from looking and if you do you will like this. Good luck!!

4. Likes Judi Gums, amanda, missro007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amanda-I have the written directions for the chainless foundation-I'll have to find it and get back to you!!

6. Likes amanda, tammyc77 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Amanda, are you a leftie or a rightie? I have instructions on building the foundation chain in my blog and I have included instructions for righties and lefties but knowing what I know now, I need to redo the instructions for the lefties and separate them.

If you are a visual learner, then You Tube has kazillions of videos for just about every how to there is!

You can find my blog by clicking on the link in my signature, it is the ComeLearnCreativityWithMe link. That will take you to my blog and the foundation chain in crocheting is one of the earliest tutorials I wrote. I really hope it helps you!!

8. Likes missro007, tammyc77 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone! I love tutorials, except lately since I haven,t been feelin well I fall asleep watchin t.v. tutorials typin on computer. I was typin twinfaye about when she fell and I fell asleep for awhile, an hour or more. I will check out your blog Landon, Thanks! Maryjane that would be appreciated. Hi there I dosed off for a little.

10. Likes Erika liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just learned how to do that stitch myself. Took abit to really get the hang of it, but love it and I use it all the time. Just keep practicing and remember to start your chain loose or it will have a tendency to curl up on you. Especially when you do that first loop, since it is considered to be the "building chain", or what you are building your next stitch on. Have fun!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm right handed. I tried to reply yesterday so excuse whatever i may have wrote badly, i just can't stay awake. The written would be great thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    My blog has written out instructions, I tried to include every single step and I have oodles of pictures on there to help out. I will be adding videos soon. Whatever helps you, Amanda! It is all good!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's right thanks Landon! I forgot, it has been to crazy or i gone cazy! LOL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Amanda, I just crocheted a skirt that started out with a chainless foundation stitch. Maybe I can post that part of the pattern for you. OK here it is: It's called cfr (Chainless Foundation Row), Ch 3, yo and draw up a loop in 3rd ch from hook, yo and draw through 1 loop. [yo and draw through 2 loops] twice - 1cfr made. *yo and draw up a loop in chain at base of last st, yo and draw through 1 loop, [yo and draw through 2 loops] twice. Repeat from * for required number of sts. I hope this is what you wanted and that it helps. Let me know and good luck. maybe if I could post the pattern that it was used in it might help too.