Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

My little buddy!

My little dog is 12 going on 13 in AprilAttachment 2336Attachment 2337Attachment 2338. He is still as perky as ever!I love all these pictures and the pyramid shape is really him with static electricty attack I guess that's is what it is! I don't think he stuck his paw into the light socket ! He only weight about 6 lbs. Look real close , he is facing you and you can see his eyes peeking through his fur and that is his tail at the far end sticking in the air!
    Last edited by redhead; 12-21-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    He is Precious!! He looks like he is a LOT of fun!! I love his wild hair, he is a dollbaby!! I can see that he is your buddy! Thank you so much for sharing!!

3. Likes tammyc77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the first picture you tell he is still just a puppy. The second one is just after he was groomed.

Post Thanks / Like
    <<<<< This is my little buddy, all 11 pounds of him!! I named him Smudge because of that big black smudge on his nose. I have had him since January of 2002.

The pic where your little guy is groomed, the bow is way cute on him!! He looks like he must bring you great joy! What is his name?

6. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is Adorable!

Post Thanks / Like
    what a nice doggie!!

Post Thanks / Like
    He is so cute. I love to see everyones pets.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    What a cute dog!!! He must be good company for you!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Perky! Of course, because he has been perky since the first day! He was about 3 months old when I got him. As soon as he was housebroken he had free run of the house BUT not now because he got to where he wets everywhere and that is partly why I now have new carpeting. He has room to kinda run around, not a lot but when it's warm outside I put him on the deck. It has gates at both ends. Now it's winter and I don't know what we will do about that. probably go out there long enough for him to do it and run right back in. I do have a sweater for him but that won't work for very long. because it snowed last night and it really is cold! He really is my little buddy! He sleeps beside my bed and not in it only because now when I get up at night he jumps down which he used to just sit there and wait for me to return.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't animals just astound you with what they do? Some of them are so intelligent! Animals are not given enough credit, I think.