Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the one I like

This is the one I started without a pattern. I crocheted down to the row below the purple row and I knew it wasn't going right so I stopped after the white row beneath that and added the aqua row and stopped and took another look...sigh..guess I will rip part of it out and start again maybe before the orange row. I hate to rip out the purple row...so hard to make them fit to a straight line around the head after scollops. gr-gr-gr-gr-kick-kick-kick-!Attachment 2317 I have been hunting and found the website is Beate Bunter. But everything is in German so I don't understand any ot what is written there but I found the hats. Does anyone out there understand German so maybe you could go to the website and find if they have the patterns? Please let me know. Thanks a bunch!!!!
    Last edited by redhead; 12-19-2012 at 03:53 PM. Reason: I found the website for the hats!!

2. Likes billiebob, Val liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi red head, i joined a crochet group on face book called havoc mayhem creations and if you joined that group and post this picture i am pretty sure you can get some kind of hat pattern from there. it is a group that crochets alot of beanies and hat from infants to adults.

4. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very very nice. I just love that you can do all this without a patteren. I can't turn the courner without something telling me how. LOL

6. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    great job! thanks for sharing!

8. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice!!

10. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what would happen if you copy and pasted the information in German into an online translator? Those hats a way cute!! I would love to wear any of them!! And LibertyLady, I joined that Facebook group you mentioned!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the hat. The colors, flowers and design are very cheery. I could feel that frustration, butit cameout beautiful. I love those sights in foreign languages. Ha, ha. I'm going to make that cute skirt youshowed before for my grand daughter, Madeline. Your work is beautiful. Annette

13. Likes redhead liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey billiebob, I am not so smart yet! All I have done on the hat is make a flat doilly. In fact I can't spell doilly either.I really do need the pattern but I can't read or speak German where I found the hat pictures. I need an interpreter!

Post Thanks / Like
    ok,just had a look as my computer asks if i want to translate to English,if i go on to a foreign website and ive had a look and there is no instructions on there

Post Thanks / Like
    just had another look as she has a shop and you can buy it for 3 euro's

Beates bunter Blog: Mein Shop

but iam guessing it will all be in German