Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
    Post Thanks / Like

28 crochet hats for little girls

This is the 28 hats that I love and really, really want the patterns but so far can't find them. Anyone out there know any way to get them? Notice the writing down in the right corner of the pictures. That may be part of the website but I do know it is German and I can't find them!! ( Please excuse me if this shows up twice because I tried to post it earlier and got 2 pictures of the hats instead of just one and them couldn't delete one . I still need to know how to clear out the pictures I have already posted that are in the upload box when I get through with them. HELP!Attachment 2315

2. Likes N/A, angie22, ad40us, Landon, tammyc77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe you could find a basic hat pattern and then sort of copy the hats from the photo? The hats are beautiful-I can see why you want to make them!!

4. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ditto what MaryJane said!! They are darling!!

Post Thanks / Like
    is this the pattern you are looking for? couldn't find anything free.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/B...d-installation

7. Likes aporfirio liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    to get it in English..right click on the page..

Post Thanks / Like
    YES,YES!sorry I am yelling again, but yes this is what I was looking for. Looks like I have to pay for a pattern but would o it if not too much. I may E-mail to the address and make sure that it isn't only for e-books. I don't have one of those books. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Amazing - they are all so beautiful!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you everyone for the fantastic response of help. You are a great bunch of girls (and maybe some guys too)! Last night I started looking for my unfinished projects for the granny squares and I did find a really good start on our Connecticut project. Right now I have to take a break and go get my hair done. When I come back I will get myself in gear and really get to finishing some of those too-small squares. All I have to do is add a round or two to get the 6 in. size needed. And I found quite a few unfinished squares. I did get side-tracked last night when I got into the yarn I started thinking about how many afghans I had made so I dug them all out and took pictures of each one and I will post some of them on here later. My son pulled all my totes of yarn off the top shelf in my walk-in closet and now i can really see what colors of yarn I have . Much easier to get to! I will put the floor things up on that shelf and the totes on the floor. It will probably look neater anyway. Gotta get going now....Oh, I wish I could skip this and start crocheting now!!!!!