Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Full Slouchy/Beret Like Hat

I am desperately looking for a pattern for a Full Slouchy Hat (almost full like a beret) type pattern. If someone can help with a pattern (easy) or a link, I would truly appreciate it. It's for my grandsons' girlfriend who is very, very close to the family. Already looked on Ravelry. Thank you very much in advance.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll post the one I just mentioned to someone else. It has a brim in the front and my future DIL likes it (she's 21, and is SUPER picky). I'll go get in in a few minutes.
    Joy Ann

Post Thanks / Like
    I found it! it called "Slouchy Peaked Hat" by Bernat in Softee chunky. Now I made one with worsted weight, I used an N hook (and K for brim) and it fit my gdgtr. good (3 1/2 years - large head 18" I think). It fit my DIL, but wasn't slouchy enough, and brim wasn't right. I'm going to make one for her with a bigger hook, as I don't think she'll wear the heavy one. Go to the bernat site and you should find it.

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

6. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to make that pattern after Christmas for my GD a Daughter..

Gleeful Things » Free Crochet Pattern: Gumdrop Slouchy Hat[/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes, I've made some of hers. Easy and nice. She has different designs in the crown , back if uwant. I did a heart on mine. I love it. Actually I've been looking for that pattern again. Thx.

Post Thanks / Like

Full Slouchy/Beret Like Hat Responses

Thank you very much for your responses. I definitely like the slouchy patterns you presented. I am trying to see if I can finish by Monday. Am a slow crocheter! Really appreciate your willingness to share - I like them for me too!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=fabiana;46544]Thank you very much for your responses. I definitely like the slouchy patterns you presented. I am trying to see if I can finish by Monday. Am a slow crocheter! Really appreciate your willingness to share - I like them for me too!!![/QUOTE

BIG YARN AND BIG HOOK = FAST CROCHET! Good luck.

11. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Tons for free on the Lionbrand site!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiana View Post
    Thank you very much for your responses. I definitely like the slouchy patterns you presented. I am trying to see if I can finish by Monday. Am a slow crocheter! Really appreciate your willingness to share - I like them for me too!!!
    I made 3 of the slouch jelly bean hats - check out my post and see if it's what you are looking for - my 19 year old requested it and was happy with the finished item! Oh here - My pictures are saved on this site:
    Attached Images Attached Images Full Slouchy/Beret Like Hat-100_0189-jpg Full Slouchy/Beret Like Hat-100_0187-jpg Full Slouchy/Beret Like Hat-100_0188-jpg