Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Busy, busy, busy.

Hi all. Just wanted to say HI. I am so behind on all my computer and phone messages. I think I've got to get rid of the "junk" mail. Oh, that can be one of my New Year's Resolutions.

So busy with Christmas, crocheting, etc. Had to finish up and wrap up a box for my son in Texas. This is what I learned for my first box shipment. DON"T DO IT! Unless it's a crocheted item. Seriously, it cost $40.00 to ship it. Next time I'll buy on line and use the free shipping or send a check! I didn't even send two toys I bought. I'm taking them back, and my son will get them down there.

Also been busy getting my store set up on Etsy (not going to be done before Christmas) but that's ok. Alot of decisions to make. I have designed a few new items. Which I would post pics. of, but not sure I can if I'm going to make it exclusive to my Etsy store (still reading all the rules).

Anyway, once I have a chance to actually type up the patterns, I'll figure it out and I'll share. Some I'll be offering free, so I think I'll do a facebook page for that. Whew, I guess that's why they call it WORK! It's really hard for me to keep making notes while I'm crocheting. I just want to make it!

ok, I'm procrastinating, as I really have to go do some paperwork I've been putting off. YUK. And finish decorating so I can get rid of these bins!

Have a great Holiday everyone. I'll post when I can. Sorry to ramble, feels like that's how my life is right now. A rambling mess! LOL

Joy Ann

Post Thanks / Like
    Busy indeed....hi;

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Joy, glad you had a chance to be here today! It's wonderful to know you're making progress on your Etsy shop. Take care of yourself and have a very Merry Christmas.

~Beverly~
    #enjoylife

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!