Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  19
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Painting the motor home

IAttachment 2297 painted the back of the motor home while camping.

Post Thanks / Like
    HOW DO i GET THE PICTURES OUT OF THE PLACE WHERE i HAD THEM TO BE COPIED AFTER I HAVE COPIED THEM. THAT BOX IS GETTING FULL! I HOPE I AM NOT BORING EVERYONE. jUST WANTED TO SHARE SOME OF THE CRAFTS I HAVE DONE. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THAT WEBSITE AGAIN ABOUT THE BLANKETS WE ARE WORKING ON FOR CONNECTICUT. i AM GOING TO QUIT ON MY PROJECTS AND START MAKING GRANNY SQUARES. I MAY HAVE SOME ALREADY MADE IF THEY ARE ONLY THE RIGHT SIZE. IT WILL BE A GOOD WAY TO USE UP SOME OF MY YARN. I HAVE ABOUT 5 BIG TOTES FULL OF YARN THAT I NEED TO USE. I THINK I HAVE SEEN SOME VERY PRETTY GRANNY SQUARES ON FACEBOOK ALREADY. AND FOR A REALLY GOOD PROJECT TOO. MY HEART GOES OUT TO THOSE FAMILIES.

3. Likes libertylady64, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I NEED TO START ADDING FRIENDS TOO. WHEN I WAS POSTING PICTURES I SAW SOMEWHERE WHERE 3 PEOPLE UNFRIENDED ME! NOW I CAN'T FIND THAT AGAIN TO CHECK IT. I HOPE I DIDN'T OFFEND ANYONE. I THINK YOU ARE ALL GREAT AND A LOT OF FUN. HOW DO i JOIN GROUPS AND WHAT DOES THAT INVOLVE? RIGHT NOW IT IS AFTER MIDNIGHT AND I AM HUNGRY! AND I NEED TO GET TO BED i WILL BE BACK TOMORROW NO DOUBT. NOW WHERE DID I PUT THAT BUTTON WE WERE TALKING ABOUT...DAG-GONE IT !!!!!!!!!

5. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice paint job!

Post Thanks / Like
    Redhead, what talent!! We love when people let us into their life. Just talk to a friend and we will follow suit.

8. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please do not use all caps - it is considered YELLING on the internet. It is also very hard on the eyes to read. Thank you.

Click on your name anywhere in the forums and you will be taken to your profile page.

10. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    cute, thanks for sharing.....

12. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What talent! I like the scene you painted.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

14. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ALL CAPS not ok? i will try to quit using them, I didn't know I was yelling. I just have problems seeing smaller print, but I also just forget to turn them off. I will try to remember. my hearing is still pretty good but cataracts are almost ready to do something about them. I guess I will tell you I am 81 but still going strong! I do have back problems...deteriorating bone disease. I was on a stat med for cholesterol and got to where I could barely get out of my chair or walk. I described my problem like this. I said when you get old and decrepit like me when you go to get up you make 4 or 5 attempts to drag your butt out of the chair and when you finally do it takes another 5 minutes to slowly stand erect (barely) and then lean forward and teeter there until gravity takes over and you have to put one foot out to keep from falling on your face ! I asked the doctor if my med would make my back hurt and he said oh, no, it doesn't. But I know better. It just about killed me. I quit it and now I can get around really good and I don't have very many aches and pains..may have some cholesterol which they said wasn't very high anyway so I don't know why they put me on Prevastatin. I quit it when I had bladder surgery. Then spent a week in the nursing home to re-cooperate and when I came home I was back on Prevastatin again and then I started hurting again and quit it again so I know that is what was doing it. I haven't told the doctor but I will refuse to take it again.! By the way I still drive. I feel great! Going tomorrow to get my hair done and I am driving myself. It's over in the next town which is a few miles away but I do it once a month. I hope you all like my pictures and I found the picture of the hats I would like pattern for and can't find. I will put that picture on next. Maybe someone will know where to find the patterns. Gotta lot of crochet E-mails to check out now! (no more capital letters! ok!) I don't like yelling either.

16. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe you can make the text a bit bigger or darker for you to see....I'm not computer savy so maybe some else will come along and help us...by the way, you do such great work and doc are just silly...sorry you had to go through what you have....happy crocheting...