Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Hat Pattern With A Rim?

just want to say iam sorry,i havent posted much over the past few weeks,ive been busy trying to finish the blanket off for my mom,ive been doing it anything up to 5 hours a day and thats inbetween looking after the kiddies,iam going to be a little disappointed with it but will give my reasons when i post pics,its still not done but nearly finished,good job as its a christmas prezzie,anyway,i want to do my mom a hat,shes having chemo at the moment so losing her hair,iam going to do a joke hat too,think iam going to do the one with the beard lol but i want to do a nice pretty one,would love to do one with a rim all around it,is this possible with crochet? anyway,would be gratefull if anyone has some links

thank you

sarah

Post Thanks / Like
    Sarah, what do you mean by a rim? We'd be able to help you if we knew what you had in mind! And welcome back! I think you'll find that there a a lot more members now! And we are having a lot more fun here!

Post Thanks / Like
    been looking at lots of pics on the internet and i think the term is called "brim" not a rim lol but found this hat and its gorgeous,so would like to do something similar

All sizes | Crochet flapper hat | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

hope the link works

Post Thanks / Like
    That is a beautiful hat!! I'll look around for a pattern! Or I'm sure somebody will come up with one!

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you maryjane

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome back....that is a neat hat; um someone had a link here for a Russian site and I think on that it has hats, maybe you could modify a the pattern to match the one you like, IF someone doesn't find what you are looking for....happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    ok,thank you Anaisa.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a cute one you might like:

Stitch of Love: PATTERN: Crochet Hat for My Mom

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you Barbara,thats similar to the one i posted,now i know how to roughly do it,i can alter it ect

Post Thanks / Like
    Go To google and and type in Chemo Hat Pattern, also Cancer Cap Patter, you will find a lot of patterns that way..
    I make a lot of Chemo Hats for charity and you can find all kinds that are Free,