Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  158
Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Kick self in butt!!!

Omg this is what I get for not counting!! I have to rip out eight rows to add one stitch lol. Can we tell its Monday?? Lol I tried adding the stitch in bit with eight rows missing the same stitch it did t look right.. So I have kicked myself and confessed my oops lol not back to ripping...

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, no, I HATE it when that happens!! Amazing how delicate our pieces are!!

3. Likes janie mae, marybethblus liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    No doubt of it was just once no big deal but dang that many rows... I'm still annoyed with myself I should have seen it sooner... All well lol life moves on...

5. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Talk about kicking yourself....I have had to rip out so many rows at times and it really is frustrating but I am a nut when it comes to doing it right so I just rip it out and start over again from there! It always looks better to me if it's done right. I ripped out and started that strawberry truffle skirt and actually started it 3 times before I learned to do the ruffles. IN fact I made one complete skirt and didn't like it so went and got different yarn and finally finished it. I learned how important it is to use the right kind of yarn in a project, the first skirt was so heavy with Red Heart Super Saver yarn and I didn't like it. SO I went and got the kind of yarn it called for and it is much lighter and better.! The quilt I made was with all kinds and colors of yarn I already had on hand and it's all I can do to lift it onto my bed! If only I could post a picture of it. I think it is beautiful but really too heavy.

7. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now depending on the kind if weather you get a really heavy blanket can be great! Lol I have started and restarted and ripped so many projects its not funny anymore, more so when I first started out. But man oh man does it get annoying. Lol I should really start doing that too lol the only ones I ever get the proper yarn for is baby blanket simply because they are softer.

9. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes, frog is not fun, especially if you didn't 'hear' the ribit sooner...lol, happy crocheting all.

11. Likes amanda, janie mae, marybethblus, Erika liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol that's for sure!!

13. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was doing great this am...my leg wasn't bothering me as much so I sat here and just crocheted away, then I got up, made pancakes, did laundry and some dishes, sat down and yup, everyone wants my undivided attention...I haven't stopped froging either...so I'm back on the boards...lol

15. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol sometimes it would be nice to have a bubble no one can get into but you! Lol

17. Likes billiebob, janie mae, Erika liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Iam crocheting christmas trees for gifts and i wanted to try different patterns except the base or main part on them were so confusing and i did not like any others but one. Basically i have undone about 4 christmas trees around 10 rows but not that much 43 stitches per row! I plan to use the same base for all and my own thing for leaves. I use somewhat of theres sometimes. I'm usually closer to done by this time, just to much goin on. The trees with ornaments will get done, the other things will just have to be given next month. I have to get the babies hat, booties and blanket done. I gave my son his first baby blankie to him for his little one.

19. Likes Dsynr, janie mae liked this post