Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: jean hepler

Post Thanks / Like

jean hepler

will try to send pictures wish me luck loljean hepler-picture-003-jpgjean hepler-jean-gifts-005-jpgjean hepler-jean-gifts-008-jpgjean hepler-jean-gifts-022-jpg
    hey looks like I made it maybe I am learning a little, these were the latest ones I have done, working on hats now will try to send them later when more are done, the rose blanket is going to a vietnam vets group and the rest of these are going to east tn childrens hosp. hope you like them and again thanks for all the help Merry Christmas and remember the reason for the season, our blessed Lord and savior.love you all Jean

2. Likes Val, GrammaJoe, Landon, ejatchison liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your items are so nice!!! I am very impressed -- larisa

Post Thanks / Like
    You got the pics on! Yes! You have been busy. Love what you do for others and they will too. TFS.

Post Thanks / Like
    very nice, thanks for sharing...happy crocheting....

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean, your work is AMAZING!!! Would you like to make some 6 in squares ( could be granny or how ever the person making then can do) to be made into a memory blanket for the folks in Newtown, CT?
    I love that you do so much charity work. I am beginning to do that and it is the best feeling ever. Are you on Facebook? That is where the group that is organizing this is located.

7. Likes tammyc77 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    HI Landon, No I do not do facebook my husband does but I don't have the time, how would I get the squares to you it would cost a bundle to mail them probably most of my granny squares are ten inch but it could do other sizeslet me know how to do this and I will see if I can help, but I stay pretty busy with what I am doing so don't know how much I could do for you but get back to me. thanks for the comment I really enjoy what I do. Merry Christmas jean

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, if you would have your hubby go to this FB page:

[URL]https://www.facebook.com/groups/478264972211569/[/URL]

This was youz can decide on what youz want to do. They have set the deadline for January 31st for the squares to be shipped by that date at the latest.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    great job! thanks for sharing! I think it's awesome you share your talent with others!

Post Thanks / Like
    ok hon I tgried but it would not let me on right now will try again later and see what I can do. Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you and all the others and families, love jean
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Well, if you would have your hubby go to this FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/478264972211569/

This was youz can decide on what youz want to do. They have set the deadline for January 31st for the squares to be shipped by that date at the latest.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

Landon

Post Thanks / Like

Jean Heplers GIFTS

Your crocheting gifs f or servce men and women are a BLESSING from ABOVE/ with Jeans Guardian Fingers Youdo a nice job. I donate baby blanket, hats for newborn toadult. Mitens trying but_____slow?? Sew, c rochet small toys.
    Lap Pads for all wo needs them. Love grannnyquares, Costly so I pickup at clearance. No one to donate material or yarn to m.Cry baby Sorry about that. GOD BLESS ad HAPPY HAPPY H OLDAY S usan M.J LOL

13. Likes Landon, tammyc77 liked this post