Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Time to plan it!

Simple and plain...what's your Christmas menu?

If you haven't given it a thought...now's the time!
    If you're 3 steps ahead...list that scrumptious menu!

Freedom is getting the best of me...I don't have a clue! But when Christmas Day comes, it will be a savory, mouth-watering and delectable meal!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with a family who I just LOVE to pieces and one of those days, we'll go to the wife's family and on the other day we will go to the hubby's family. They do the normal foods for the Holiday. I am STILL working on baking my cookies and having them turn out like they are supposed to, LOLOL

I don't know what is on their menu's but it will ALL be delicious, just like it was Last Year!!

3. Likes Val liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, salad, gravey, pickled onions, pickles, olives, pickled beets, buns, pumpkin pie, lemon merainge pie and apple pie..... And whatever treats are left from Christmas Eve...

Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't figured out a menu yet! We'll be having 3 separate celebrations!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Going over to my MIL and FIL. They always go all out and never want me to bring anything but they do let me wash the dishes. LOL They are such sweethearts, I couldn't ask for better in-laws!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    On christmas eve, I am going to my brothers for a big family dinner. with all the kids and grandkids. and my dad. Hope to get a picture of all 10 grandchildren this year by the christmas tree, then a family picture of all of us. On christmas day it will be just me, hubby and my daughter that lives with us. Her kids go to their dads late christmas eve. We will have ham sandwiches, salad and pie for just the 3 of us.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    We do finger foods, nothing fancy . Everyone brings some food , we set it up and eat before presents are open.

Post Thanks / Like
    Christmas eve usually something easy, like sub sandwiches, christmas day, have no clue. I think a ham. But since money is tight it just might be whatever is in the freezer. lol I migt make Chili Verde, rice , beans, etc, sounds good to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the menu for Christmas:

barbeque ribs, smoked hot links, roasted chicken, cucumber/tomato salad, fresh greens, fresh sweet potatoes, potato salad, red beans, corn, cabbage, deviled eggs, cornbread, rolls, sweet potato pie and cake

Cooking begins today! Hubby is having the meats, potato salad and red beans catered; so my time in the kitchen won't be too long! Also buying a cake and rolls from the bakery!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!