Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6

Post Thanks / Like

Afghan patterns request

I am looking for any other afghan crochet patterns besides the ones on the all free place.Have most of the ones that I want from there . Already asked for them on here and got a good response and a good place to get some but lost the place on mistake,I make a lot of mistakes on my computer any one with a idea would be gratefully appreciated. If would be easier for you my my email address is
    momof6@myfairpoint.net . I am looking forward to hearing from someone. email would really be best for me as I don't always think to check on this page very often.keep forgetting that if is here.
    since I have sent a question I will keep track of it hoping to get a response.see
    Sue LaRose

2. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe you want to look in at :Maggie's Crochet - Crochet Patterns, Knitting Patterns, Yarn and Craft Supplies ? she have some very nice afghan pattern sale @ reasonable price?
    hope it help

Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

4. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also, have you looked at the thread we created on site with 50 different afghan resources??

http://crochettalk.com/links-resourc...ns-photos.html

6. Likes janie mae liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want to know exactly what a URL is? Sorry if I sound a little stupid about that but I really don't know all the computer lingo. How do I know what my URL is? Where do I find that info? redhead

8. Likes janie mae, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    type in free afghan patterns go to crochet pattern central or crochet central. if it is for babies put babies in front and it will give you a variety of patterns to choose from. Everyone elses ideas also are great barbi 50 afghan patterns and photos i would start out with first they are awesome.

Post Thanks / Like
    First of all, please, never feel or think that you are stupid. I believe that you are simply unaware and computers can be so complex!!

Redhead, this is the definition of URL::

[B]url [/B]

Abbreviation
    Uniform (or universal) resource locator, the address of a World Wide Web page.

In English that means the string of words and letters that you will find up close to the top of every computer page you are on in the very long rectangle size window.

If you look up to the top of this page, you will see a line of words and letters that will start with crochettalk.com and be followed with more info on the "address" of this page. Everything on the World Wide Web has an "address" That is how we find or locate it, by the address. Just like you have, I am guessing, an email address, everything on the web has it's own address.

Clear as mud or did I help?
    Last edited by Landon; 12-17-2012 at 04:03 PM.

11. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Landon, Now I know what they mean when they ask for my URL>>> Just want to know what the website is more or less ..right? I thought Maybe I needed something more than my E-mail address or something.